Lovely Rita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lovely Rita

yeah I called Rita up and told her I was sorry about that new years weekend back in 99'-2000.

Comment

So, I hear if they evacuated Montana, they'd have to use the short buses or the general public wouldn't know to get on them...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        So, I hear if they evacuated Montana, they'd have to use the short buses or the general public wouldn't know to get on them...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I find nothing funny about that at all.

Comment

Its terrible news any way you slice it.. if there is any good to found is that New Orleans is already evacuated. If this storm causes any further destruction, it'll in part just be adding another ding, dent and missing part to a car already beat to crap in a demolition derby. That is not to belittle or be callous to all the lives lost, both human and animal. I would rather it hit an area already devastated somewhat offset than destroy a completely new area full force.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Its terrible news any way you slice it.. if there is any good to found is that New Orleans is already evacuated. If this storm causes any further destruction, it'll in part just be adding another ding, dent and missing part to a car already beat to crap in a demolition derby. That is not to belittle or be callous to all the lives lost, both human and animal. I would rather it hit an area already devastated somewhat offset than destroy a completely new area full force.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does make you wonder where would be the best place for Rita to hit.

Comment

Just got back from San Antonio. It took 9.5 hrs. going out using backroads all the way. I thought I was back in the old west, during the rush days, Caravan's of trucks, cars, and RV's with boats and trailers, using all lanes and the shoulders on some roads. Dust flying in all directions after missing several crazies going the wrong way we made it. It took us 3.5 hrs. to get back. The trip during a normal day takes 2.5 hrs. to drive. I'm glad we didn't choose Dallas as are destination. We probably would be just getting there.
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Talked to mom and dad about an hour ago.... They made it thru just fine, some flying debris in the lawn but that´s it... dad was more annoyed at having boarded up the house and nothing happening to warrant it than anything else, Old Psycho.... I think it runs in the family, I´d probably try to create my own hurricane just to see how well the boards would have held [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then again, he does have access to Lockheed´s wind tunnels... Uh oh....

Oh well, Long live Zerbian Insanity!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                  X