Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need all the male jcfr\'s help

Hey whatever works best..ya know

if you have a woman who sucks with money or visa versa..

dont let them handle the freakin' money..

Me and the wife are on the same page...no complaints..we have yet argued over money in our entire marriage.

we have nice things, she has nice things , I have nice things , our son has nice things...everbody wins.

BUT "I" handle the cash!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Money was never an issue in our Marriage at all.

I do have a question don't you guys want your wife to look/feel her best? I don't know as long as what she is doing is in budget I was all for it. My wife and I always had sepereate accounts we split bills added equally into savings and the rest was to our discretion for the most part.

I know some guys who hate their women getting new clothes or wahtever because they are afraid that other guys are going to move in on her. I dunno that doesn't seem likely too me if you have a good relationship.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Bill- I take care of the money. The rule is she can spend every penny of her tips on whatever she wants, but that is all the money she has to spend and if it is gone its gone... and that is only if it is money we do not need it. Our paychecks go directly into our account, and I take care of it. That means I pay the bills and no one touches that money unless it is me. She has her tip money and that is it. That way, she has some money to spend and she can do whatever she wants with her tips and the bills get paid without my hair falling out yet..

Tets... I tell her she can do whatever she has to do to feel better about herself as long as we can afford it. She has more clothes laying around not in her closets( as in more than one. She has two large closets) that I have had my entire life. She is also the kind of woman who is naturally very pretty. She does not need a lot of makeup.

I feel like if I am telling her do whatever you have to do to feel pretty as long as we can afford it is reasonable no?
        Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
        The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Bill- I take care of the money. The rule is she can spend every penny of her tips on whatever she wants, but that is all the money she has to spend and if it is gone its gone... and that is only if it is money we do not need it. Our paychecks go directly into our account, and I take care of it. That means I pay the bills and no one touches that money unless it is me. She has her tip money and that is it. That way, she has some money to spend and she can do whatever she wants with her tips and the bills get paid without my hair falling out yet..

[/ QUOTE ]

Just ignore all advice here, just talk to your woman bluntly honestly decide what works for both of you and go from there. If you control the money sans her tip money and she is getting the stuff done with her tip money then really what are we discussing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

She can have whatever she wants!!

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Re: She can have whatever she wants!!

See Kev, she needs thearpy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

With a smile like that, she's happy and whatever gets her there is all good, whether its hair , make-up or a Harley [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well Moon sounds like everyting is cool..ya gotta give a little to get alot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My wife is happier than shit..has everything she wants...and she's freakin' gorgeous.

Kev..not my biz...but my wife on a Harely...ohhhhh that would be a absolute NO NO...just because I'm too fucking worried ..it's not her riding abilities that I'm concerned about..I'm sure she's fine with that..

it's all the other assholes on cellphones I'm worried about..they can hardly drive without the cell phones.

My Cobra is called "Cell phone" yellow...it is so yellow YOU CAN'T miss it..and some stupid bitch almost nailed me last night..yes, on a cell phone. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, she passed the NH riders safety course with flying colors .... I've no worries there ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Kev, read my post again..point missed [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

heh .. sorry .

Comment

ll
                        Last edited by horns666; 05-11-2011, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            faster than a Harley tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

Also faster than a Harley:

< ducks >
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Also faster than a Harley:

< ducks >

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X