Happy Birfday Plon / Moshwitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birfday Plon / Moshwitz

<font color="aqua">happy birthday guys - - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Happy Birthday guys! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Happy Bday, Anthony and Dave! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

HBD!
          [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

hey guys, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ya know...my wife, her mom, and my mom and dad were the only ones other than my bro's right here that even remembered or acknowledged it. so..here is to all of you....(downs 3 shots of Yeager....ahhhhh,,,,yummm [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ) on my favorite board in the world......

BILL..wow bro..as totaly freaky as this is ..as i stumbled across this thread i have Nevermore-This_Godless_Endeavor...blasting on my speakers...hmmm..must mean something... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
            plon [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Moshwitz, here is a nice Moskvits for ya [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

now thats fukin funny
            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

thanks all
            MOSH ON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Happy Birthday duders! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

HBD! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

EJ

Comment

Is it too late to wish ya a happy one? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                  X