Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looting photochops

Re: Looting photchops

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Anyone have the original image? I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Unless its the "Opportunity" one.

Comment

How true! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Alfalfa's cousin has been hitting the crack pipe.

Comment

The moshzilla one is my favorite!

Comment

opportunity is the original. and besides, I think that the dude just has his priorities straight. He probably rescued the one thing that can help him make it through this ordeal.

What would you save in your crappy efficiency apartment as it was going under water or you were stuck with no transportation? A case of beer, or a sh!tty 19" color TV? Maybe a wet sleeping bag? Some socks? The dude obviously took the most valuable thing he could find, a case of heine!

I have to say - it must be brewed in Canada now though - cuz it has that skanky canada beer funk. Has anyone ever figured out why all beer that comes from Canada tastes like Ass (literally skunky) in Texas? I am 100% sure it does not taste like that closer to Canada or someone would have said something.
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

American Beer tastes like ass to me... I prefer Czech/Polish beer.

Comment

Pilsner Urquell - was pretty good

Personally I prefer some weird stuff.
                I like
                Dos Equis Amber (add lime)
                Dos Equis Green Bottle (add lime)
                Bud Ice (I dunno why - high alchohol?)
                Kirin Ichiban (Except the Ass flavored Hecho en Canada Verison)
                Lone Star (Guilty Pleasure)
                Bavaria
                Chimay
                Anything Samuel Adams
                And my friend from Joisy hooked me on 'Youngling' or something like that.
                When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

People think I'm a alcoholic because I take Vodka straight with no chasers. I'm a bad ass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    People think I'm a alcoholic because I take Vodka straight with no chasers. I'm a bad ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Son if that constitutes an alcohic well I would hate to hear what they say about me.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Vodka [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Or a badass.

Being an alchoholic isn't cool.

If you are truly enjoying drinking socially (even on the internet) then it's all good. When it's a lifestyle - you hide it from your family, or it disrupts normal life it's a problem.

That being said, I am out of Monopolowa Damnit!

Comment

beer would be a good substitute for water provided you weren't drinking it to get drunk.
                          1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            The moshzilla one is my favorite!

[/ QUOTE ]

How true. That picture has some funny shit done to it all over the place. I remember a thread somewhere on some board with that picture all photochopped and pasted up. I laughed so hard on that one. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...that's some funny shit!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X