MILF festival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MILF festival

Jimmy B, YES PLEASE! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I've emailed him and asked for some pics. I can't remember the name of the movie. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] He showed me his pics - she was wearing a blue bikini, then no bikini and it was good.

His pics are cool because you can see how truly mint her body is - there's no fancy light or airbrushing going on, just raw, delicious flesh. What the hell was Hugh Grant thinking? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

*drops jaw* elizabeth hurley??? pics??? sounds like this e-mail could become a chain...

Comment

Courtney Love??..I wouldn't fuck her with her dick! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I have a friend that owns a video production company and he filmed some of that movie she did with Sean Penn a few years ago. He said filming the parts where she was nude on the boat was a religious experience. He has mucho pics - lemme see what I can do for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You, sir, are my hero. I'll just sit here patiently droolin'. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] LIZ [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Courtney Love??..I wouldn't fuck her with her dick! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                THE ULTIMATE MILF [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

LIZ!!!
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Skorb, correction, ultimate milf:

[/ QUOTE ]

That just doesn't do it for me. She just looks like a regular chick you see in Walmart. Liz is the ubermilf.

Comment

"She just looks like a regular chick you see in Walmart?

Except she has all her teeth, doesn't have a fat ass and not on welfare.
                    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe that's how they look where you live. Admittedly, there are some disgusting pigs in Walmart, but there are disgusting pigs everywhere.

Comment

You guys seen the deleted scenes from "Bedazzled" where LH is wearing the French Maid costume? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

(Runs off to bathroom...)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, maybe that's how they look where you live. Admittedly, there are some disgusting pigs in Walmart, but there are disgusting pigs everywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats how they look where I live. Thats why I chose Courtney Love. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

SOOO, what´s the story on that e-mail [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X