Yanks-Red Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bronx Bombers...............!

I know I really can't compain with Red Sox fans here but in almost 20 years I've seen 14 strait years of divsion championships and only 1 WS title. I want #2 Really bad this year
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

there is no baseball without the Yankees-really-suck!. and the sox, you can't get air down their throats with a pin right now they 're choking so hard. we were also what, 11 games out as well at one point besides the 5 and a half. the Yankees-really-suck! are right in the thick of it with their 5th grade pitching staff. watch the pinstripes come through. and please come up with something else than Yankees-really-suck! suck, i want some creativity here sox fans. you're gonna lose -lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i don't care, i still believe.
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Oooh. Yankolas in first now, and the Sux are battling for the wild card. 11 games to go, and the final 3 are Yankolas vs. Red Sux. This one will likely go down to the wire.

Will there be disappointment in Boston during October yet again? Once again, THAT series will be more exciting than the World Series itself. Or perhaps there'll be yet one more in the playoffs again. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

P.S.- Admins/Sux fans getting a little passive-agressive with the swear filter, eh? Or is that fear I smell? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              i don't care, i still believe

[/ QUOTE ]

A true fan. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Yankees-really-suck!-really-suck!-really-suck!

[/ QUOTE ]

Where have I heard that before? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

We need more Estonia fans Endrik, jump on the bandwagon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

it issn't over yet .. We have faith .. the difference between NY and Boston Fans ..

NY- leave the stadium when their team is behind and they boo
                  Boston fans are there to the end no matter what ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    P.S.- Admins/Sux fans getting a little passive-agressive with the swear filter, eh? Or is that fear I smell?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see a "B" in the rear-view mirror. Time to put it in 4th gear as I'm watching the Indians putting on a pair of Sox (red in color). [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Redsox-are-#1-Red Sox

[ QUOTE ]
                      Let me hear you say that again, after they play the Steelers next week. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img][ QUOTE ]

Ok, look as far as the steelers go, great, it's 50/50 for this weekend, i feel good about the Pats because they have a great record under BB coming of a lose, and if the steelers do win this weekend, big deal, let's see them do it when it REALLY matters in the playoffs, it's only week 3, dance while you can now, because you'll be doing an imitation of Hines Ward at the end of the season just like last year [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img], oh AND three years ago. It's fun to party at someone else's house and not have to clean the mess after [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        it issn't over yet .. We have faith .. the difference between NY and Boston Fans ..

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't truly know NY fans.... [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I-agree-Sully-the-sox-rock bottom finish is inevitable.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its close by too.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            first off all, scottd, if you're a mass resident, and grew up there, shame on you for giving up on the sox like that. i bet your grampa would kick you in the pants for that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I'm a Mass native, I have no defense, I'm just calling it as I see it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Yes I'm a Mass native, I have no defense, I'm just calling it as I see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotts a good guy ..I'm sure he's just a bit blinded by being a football fan and not a baseball fan .. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Bronx Bombers.............................!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                                first off all, scottd, if you're a mass resident, and grew up there, shame on you for giving up on the sox like that. i bet your grampa would kick you in the pants for that!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
                                Yes I'm a Mass native, I have no defense, I'm just calling it as I see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img].......... you were saying Kev. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X