Hang 'em high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hang 'em high

Will your hood allow you to hang clothes out to dry? Don't laugh, there are CC&R's that don't allow you to hang your laundry out. Here in "The Park" you could hang meat to dry and nobody would give a shit. God, I love my trailer. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And it's pretty damn boring. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just ask anyone that lives a condom' [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Hang \'em high

In this modern age of powered clothes dryers, hanging laundry outdoors is a sign of old-skool poverty, regardless of any trailer park jokes.
    I realize that some women's blouses and finer linens (as well as a few more pricey men's shirts) require line-drying, but there's always room inside to hang those.

Additionally, if it was a pricey/fine linen piece hanging on an outdoor line, you'd hafta watch it until it dried or it'd be ripped off 3 seconds after you left it.

Then there's the horror stories of the ignorant children of ignorant people miraculously hanging themselves on someone's double clothes line, or some doofus on a dirt bike getting "clothes-lined" while cutting between two houses [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

When was the last time you heard of a kid dying in a frig. You'd best take the door off the no-latch frig. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Seriously, hangin' the clothes out to dry is a hanging offense in the new hoods.

Comment

Yes, it's common here in good ol' minnesota. Nothing beats the smell of sheets that have been dried on the line.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I live in one of the best neighborhoods in LA, I don't even think we can leave our garage doors up during the day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I live in one of the best neighborhoods in LA, I don't even think we can leave our garage doors up during the day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there done that

and I live in a barrio
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Hang a pair of jeans outside to dry. I bet you get tarred and feathered [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there done that

and I live in a barrio

[/ QUOTE ] Is that like a trailer park, Paco? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

More like a Buena Park [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    More like a Buena Park [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I live in "Bueno Park" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Please don't stalk me [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Please don't stalk me [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I'm not. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

OK dude [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X