Real estate bods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real estate bods!!!

In my hood, these guys tore down a house and cleared the lot. Guess what they found when they cleared the weeds? Tombstones!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Now, they are DEAD [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They are going to have to jump through so many hoops, they might as well hire dogs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Real estate bods!!!

Poltergeist, Amityville Horror - those ring a bell? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Oooops!

Comment

Doh!!!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

There's an old saying about what happens if you find an endangered species on your property: "shoot, shovel, and shut up."

That would've applied in this situation, I think... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X