My Lava Lamp Says It's it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Lava Lamp Says It's it all.

Well, summer is over in Seattle. My vintage Lava Lamp is getting sluggish. It was going like gangbusters for a few weeks. But alas, it's it just ain't hot enough to perk anymore. I'll keep the light burning in the hope that it will errupt one more time. Man!!! Am I glad that's all I have to worry about [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: My Lava Lamp Says It\'s it all.

Hmm.. I thought it was pretty nice out today from about 11-4.. But when it hit 5 it started cooling down and quick.

Comment

Re: My Lava Lamp Says It\'s it all.

[ QUOTE ]
      Hmm.. I thought it was pretty nice out today from about 11-4.. But when it hit 5 it started cooling down and quick.

[/ QUOTE ] You are right my friend. But the Lava Lamp saw that comming. When it gets really cold, the Lava Lamp is just a big lump. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: My Lava Lamp Says

Now hit the dictionary [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I wouldn't know what the weather is like because I got stuck in a damn cubicle for 16 hours today and more days like this to come for a week or so [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

All my relatives from the Texas coast are bringing their RVs and horses up here cause of some kind of ocean toronado heading their way. I have to work all weekend and every crazy mofo this side of Jasper is coming to town. And it's my kids Birfday with a sleepover! Holy Crap I gots old peoples problems.

What happened to rock n roll and titties?
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The Lava Lamp says:"I am in a column now, from top to bottom" I think he is saying: "Stand tall, stay cool and fall into a lump later" [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! A philisophical lava lamp. That's pretty cool.
              I hear the Dali Lama is coming to my town and they are scalping tickets for it on craigslist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fett, yer post reminded me of that. Very cool!
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

doesn't it work when it's cold?
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

What happened to rock n roll and titties?

[/ QUOTE ]

You traded them in for money to buy food and shelter, remember? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Fett, you have to "turn on" the lava lamp for it to do stuff when the sun is down... hehehe...

Comment

It's cold in the morning's I've had to throw on the Hoodie the past few mornings
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

There ya go Fett, put a hoodie on it...

Comment

You need one of these lava lamps! I got one last year for my living room... though, mine's purple liquid with red lava. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          http://www.lampsplus.com/Products/Lava-Lamps/28246
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When your Lava lamp dies, open it up and use the fulid inside
                            in your bong. I hear you get a better buzz.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Wow! A philisophical lava lamp. That's pretty cool.
                              I hear the Dali Lama is coming to my town and they are scalping tickets for it on craigslist [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fett, yer post reminded me of that. Very cool!

[/ QUOTE ] It's all in how you look at it. When I made this post, let's just say the beer was flowwing, the lamp talked to me. This morning, a few days later, it ain't saying a word to me. That must have been a magic moment never to happen again. Oh, shit. The light bulb burned out lastnight. No wonder. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X