Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jet Blue Emergency landing on Fox News LIVE now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jet Blue Emergency landing on Fox News LIVE no

The best sound bite from this incident came from a former US Navy pilot who just retired from a career of flying commercial jets, "If it ain't a Boeing, I ain't going." (The plane here was, of course an Airbus). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

that's why we drink like fish, because when we see the flames........we don't panic [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeaaaa. Magnesium makes pretty flames.
        Good job. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          yeah that kicks ass!

it seems CNN has a misery machine, and they just have a big lever they pull and on a daily basis it creates havok aoround the world
          and they also upgraded to the hurricane production upgrade!

This is CRAZY!

anyhow, Awesome pilot! that kicked ass! nothing like aluminum disintigrating!

Cheers Jet Blue!

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

I get tired of the Media scaring people.

They did an interview with children about Kidnapping and all these kids were scared of it saying the danger is so bad getting worse. Guess what the #'s of Kidnappings are actually down. The Media will do anything to sell iself and it is making a generation of paranoid people. Just stick to the cold hard facts instead of looking to exploit evey disaster. Thanks the media and realiy TV. No really thank you like there isn't enough tragedy in our personal lifes.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

So instead of the report being "A Pilot did a fantastic job today when a malfunction occured which he was trained for"

It is look live people might Die!!! Screwed up values as far as I am concerned.
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Nice work boys.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

"The pilot did a fantasic job"..yeah no shit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

MINK YA..if you were the pilot.. you'd do a fantasic job...you better..or that's your ass. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey , If Karen Black could do it..anyone could do it.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously..that's very cool.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, I gotta fly next week! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

you'll be OK..stuff like this seems to get the airlines in shape..they will be much more careful and meticulous for the moment..

you're probably safer because of this incident..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      you'll be OK..

[/ QUOTE ]

Xanax,......xanax.....xanax......xanax! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Just saw the landing on the news. I thought the gear wasn't dowm all the way when I heard about it on the radio. But it was fully extended. I heard that the wheels will freewheel when they taxi. It looks like the lock that fixes the wheels straight did not lock.3 points and out. Nicely done, however. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Interesting Q&A about the incident:

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/colum...6-column_x.htm

Sideways tire a common problem on Airbus:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ue-side23.html
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                          X