LEPPER SCARES SMALL CHILDREN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEPPER SCARES SMALL CHILDREN

BRAWHAHAHAHAHA! Looking freakier & freakier all the time.

http://www.edromanguitars.com/rant/album.htm

Re: LEPPER SCARES SMALL CHILDREN

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Sheesh, I keep forgetting what a self absorbed poser he is.
      "Lewk at all these celebz I've met!".
      I guess he needs photographic proof in case any of them denies the connection later...

How about presenting yourself in a professional manner instead? How utterly laughable...

Comment

holy sheep dip is ace frikkin ugly... Man he realy nees to keep the make up on. Ed looks like an insane lepricon.
        But then we already knew that. I wonder how many of those guitars he had in those pics were his rip offs?.
        Gil

Comment

Ed looks like he is about to die any minute. What a fat idiot. Look at the size of his monstrous calves. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Who in the F is that..Rip Taylor??!!

I don't know who that is..never heard or seen that guy in my life!! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Who Dat.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If I was famous and that cocksucker used my picture without permission, I'd sue him for all the lucky charms in da land. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I would think disassociation from the leppercan't has to be the first step towards damage control for your public image.

Did Ed bribe these people to pose in these photos or what? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Like George Lynch took his then infant over to the shop so this freak could traumatise him with recurrent nightmares. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Who in the F is that!?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

it's funny, in the picture with Christina Applegate, he says he has a sh*t-eatin' grin... And he's right, it looks like sh*t all over his teeth.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

I'm always torn on wether to punch the screen or roll on the floor laughing when I see the guy's picture. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

who in the F is that???

Comment

Ed Roman - Las Vegas Leprechaun.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Check out page 6--I'm sure Tony Levin was quite surprised to learn that his first name is really "Pete"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh that's the "Ed Roman"..whatta geek...That's the one Ron booted in the ass...NICE..

I want to kick him..and I don't even know him..he looks like Rip Taylor's and Captain Kangaroo's love child..

Somebody, tell him Bill Z Bub called him a "FAG"...just because.

OK I'll tell him..Hey Ed Roman you're a Fag! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Look at the size of his monstrous calves. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]He's got cankles! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X