Goint to see Queesryche tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goint to see Queesryche tomorrow

Somewhere in Minneapolis I think. I'll take my cam along a snap some pics. Anyone else going?
    "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Re: Goint to see Queesryche tomorrow

I'm going to see them tommorow night in Des Moines.

Comment

Saw them last night. Geoff Tate destroyed the place. Best show I have seen in a loooong time.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Yea, the show was killer. Especially the Mind Crime set. Didn't get any clear photos, but I will post a mostly crappy video (silent) I shot.
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Saw them in Des Moines last night. They were one of the few big metal bands left from the 80's that I'd never seen live before.

HOLY CRAP, they sounded amazing. Not the most energetic bunch of dudes on stage, but they sounded incredible. Tate was perfect and the guitars were nice and loud in the mix and their tone was like butter.

Definitely recommend seeing them if they come to your area.

Comment

Didn't post the mpegs cause the 8 meg file size is too big to justify the video quality. Here are some equally low quality pics [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

pics

Comment

Working...
            X