X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Anti-Peta Video

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1126948538

Re: Good Anti-Peta Video

But you aren't supposed to point out the hypocrisy of these organizations because then you are an evil uncaring person. You aren't supposed to point out that PETA paid a convicted fire bomber $70k in just 1 year or that they themselves kill thousands of animals every year and use many or the products that would be banned if they had their way. Oh no, you are evil and uncaring if you don't just blindly support their cause no matter what their tactics are.

Matt

Comment

Peta = retarded.

Comment

Funny anecdote about PETA. They were propagating how it is less likely to become obese if you are a vegan in their booklet and yet they had two 300lbs "ladies" manning their booth at Sounds of the Underground date. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

South Park NAILED these dicks in their spoof on them..!!!

South Park RULES!!!

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are witty , clever fuckers with BALLS!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm curious to know how they interpret the Bible with regards to violence and their movement. As I recall, Jesus provided bread and, oh yeah, FISH to feed the multitudes at one point in the New Testament. Does PETA suggest that the Son of God is a bad person for "enslaving" those aquatic critters?
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

someone should kill that bitch.

Comment

That ruled.

Comment

PETA = People Eat Tasty Animals? Please Eat The Animals? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"I'm curious to know how they interpret the Bible with regards to violence and their movement"

Using "The Bible" to point of the hypocrisies of man..The Hell You say.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I NEVER do that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

The Book of Noah ..GOD spared All creatues of the world as he attempted to rid of ALL mankind. WE were God's mass abortion , he gave the world a 40 day , 40 night enema...we were his "mistake"..per the book. From that day on, he turned away and never looked back IMO...theologicaly speaking [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Let me ask you THIS. Why is "man" so special. Take a man and put him on his own to survive the jungles of Africa..or in Shark infested waters..Man wouldn't be that high on the food chain.

would all his "special" egotistical knowledg or faith of ANY "god" save him..

Very thought provoking isn't it... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I get angrier every time I see this. The animal testing labs that are being haunted and destroyed by these dicks is enough to make me want to dick slap those PETA morons.

How many people, just on this forum, have benefited from the work going on in these labs? My guess, everyone. If you claim you have not, then you are naive or full of shit.

I'd kick a thousand puppies in the face if each kick would help someone else beat cancer through puppy face kicking research.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"I'd kick a thousand puppies in the face if each kick would help someone else beat cancer through puppy face kicking research."

Notice how the Media shows more empathy to a abused or neglected puppy and or any animal than a human.

Well to be honest with you so do I ..I'm not fond of humans for the most part [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BUT if using animals for research is for man's own self preservation..then so be it. Man will advance through such research. Which will be a double edged sword. Man's achievements and evolving technology will eventually lead to their demise...I firmly believe this.

I wouldn't give these dorks too much credibility or weight..noboby really take groups such as these assclowns seriously. "Causes" and "agendas" such as this gives people an excuse to feel "important"..it justifies their pathetic existence.

we patronize them at best!

Comment

I like animals more than humans, why not using criminals, junkies etc. in the labs.
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well now. That got me fired up. I'm now off to find a member of PETA and shove a T-bone up their ass. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Mmm, T-bone! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X