A Cheerful Thought To Share..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cheerful Thought To Share..

I left my family these instructions at the time of my death.

1.) No Obituary..anyone close to me will know I'm dead..to everyone else..it's none of their buisness.

2.) No Mass

3.) No service , wake or funeral

4.) wherever I am found dead..whether on the toilet , hospital , top of a mountain , or hangin' from a rope with a carrot up my ass...convey my corpse directly to the creamatory..but call around for the cheapest price...the cheaper the better.

5.) Take my ashes and do whatever you want with them, keep them , throw them away , put them on Ebay...I don't give a shit.

That's it.

So here it is in writing!!!

My final request. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub

------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else want to share their final demands. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: A Cheerful Thought To Share..

Mine are slightly different:

1:a: If you insist on wasting good money on burying my dead ass, please: Either bury me with my middle finger out on one hand and floating the horns on the other ,or, bury me with my ass in the air so the hole world can kiss it one last time.

b: Please do not forget make sure my Oakley's, a bottle of Jim Beam and some sunscreen with an SPF rating of at least 1,000,000......for the trip I am taking....I think I will need them.

c: Find a dead decent looking hooker and toss her in there with me. I will show her 2 stiffs in one day.

d: Get all the credit cards you can in my name and max them out before anyone else is the wiser. You might as well benefit from it.

2: If you are going to have me turned to ashes, please, scatter them wherever you feel it may be the most funny. In a coffe pot. On someones sand castle. Fresh air intake of a big building.

If these requests are not met, I will haunt you if it is possible. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

2.) No Mass

[/ QUOTE ] At that point it's "No Mas" for you Paco. I agree. Whatever it takes the Neptune Society to roast my bones is all I am going to fork out. Trust me, it is a family tradition. Mother, father and wife. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

mines a lot like that except to sell my organs on eBay [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] just kidding on the ebay part.

I don't need my body once I'm gone and I'd be glad to give someone else life, sight or whatever with my body parts that I'll never use again.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yo BillZBro... you forgot the part about your balls being preserved! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I told my wife to sell my liver to the Sterno company.

http://www.sterno.com/sterno/sterno_retail/default.aspx [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Thank you Shawn. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

i'm going out the viking way. on a funeral pyre STAND ABLAZE!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i'm going out the viking way. on a funeral pyre STAND ABLAZE!

[/ QUOTE ] What are you going to do, have someone sprinkle lighter fluid on you best axe and lay you on it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Did anyone bring a match? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I can see you guys buried in a tomb with all of your guitars stood up like the Chinese did with those soldier statues. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I can see you guys buried in a tomb with all of your guitars stood up like the Chinese did with those soldier statues. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now thats class [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Just think how valuable those guitars will be in a 1000 years [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

In all honesty I've always said you can throw me in a ditch for all that I care, I'll be dead so it will not matter. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Just think how valuable those guitars will be in a 1000 years [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That could give a new meaning to skull and crossbone inlays. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Very Creative Gentlemen.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Drip .."i'm going out the viking way. on a funeral pyre STAND ABLAZE!"

Now that's dramatic..

OK someone can have my organs in the don't have a criminal record..and must proove themselves worthy of my goodies. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

EMMY ..that's right I was go to get my frank and beans taxidermied..

That would look nice on my fireplace mantle right under thet velvet painting of the virgin Mary holding baby Elvis...it would give the room an nice focal point.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I must think of something nice like Lou did..what do do with my ashes..

hmmmm....well I'm full of THC..hell those Crematory dudes will be wasted.

Drip's Pyre thing sound COOL to the sounds of Electric Funeral.. [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X