A Cheerful Thought To Share..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Cheerful Thought To Share..

And then the Goddamn Lochness Monster will come after me! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Tim, you down-to-earth bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't ruin my dream burial! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

umm...i'll be dead...i don't think it will matter to me...lol...d.m.
        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Tim, you down-to-earth bastard! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't ruin my dream burial! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn´t ruin your dream Burial, you can still dream it all you want [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

As far as my burial goes: just toss me in a dumpster or drop me off a boat or something similarly unspectacular, but first give my organs to someone that deserves them and not just needs them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
          Sure..If you promised You'd drink it..then my soul will possess your body therfore warranting an Exorcism!!

Cool..sure Joe..it'll be fun!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehm, Bill... quick question: since you would at that time be the Beast in Man (or at least in Toejam [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), wouldn´t it make more sense for you to be exercised and not exorcised? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Since I've worked with explosives and ammunition my whole life, I told my wife I'd like to be wrapped in det cord, placed in dinghy with a 4 horse engine, then set sail, about a mile out into middle of the bay, and detonated remotely. Bluefish chum. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

"umm...i'll be dead...i don't think it will matter to me...lol...d.m. "

DM..Exactly..so why not have fun and be creative about it.. go out in style..it's your final and last of all requests..leave them something to talk about..

Zerbs you are correct sir..Yes Joe, leave my spirit alone it will guide you to the ladies..and touch them inappropriately..and they'll all love you for it..because you will now possess all my awesomeness and charm..and you will also be able to slap the intro to meanstreet with your pud...
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If was to be embalmed..I would want a clear coffin lid in a mousoleum..so you can't watch me gradualy decompose into a skeleton...AWESOME!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  ....Yes Joe, leave my spirit alone it will guide you to the ladies..and touch them inappropriately..and they'll all love you for it..because you will now possess all my awesomeness and charm..and you will also be able to slap the intro to meanstreet with your pud...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, TJ, make sure to save me some ´o The BillZ-Choc [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..

you guys are fucking awesome.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      ....Yes Joe, leave my spirit alone it will guide you to the ladies..and touch them inappropriately..and they'll all love you for it..because you will now possess all my awesomeness and charm..and you will also be able to slap the intro to meanstreet with your pud...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, TJ, make sure to save me some ´o The BillZ-Choc [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      I will. I'd like to call it Nestle Bill-z-Quick. I'm trying to think up a logo for the can... a chocolate bunny just won't do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        If was to be embalmed..I would want a clear coffin lid in a mousoleum..so you can't watch me gradualy decompose into a skeleton...AWESOME!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Hell, the fluid would probably wake you up. "Pop goes the Bill-Z-Bub" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I just want to donate my dried up lungs to all the stoners I know,that should keep them high for a bit [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like the idea of having arms crossed throwing the horns on both hands.....can you imagine in like 3000 years from now,when someone opens the casket on an excavation and finidng a skeleton throwing the horns at them? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Pure Evil,it gets no more metal than that! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm gonna live forever. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

smoke my ashes and you'll be tall as a motherfucker.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Buried in a shallow grave in the woods... Fun for the animals ya know...

Comment

Working...
                                X