Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Re: Bull terrier owned

Owned! LOL
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

HOLY FUGGIN' SHIT....WTF...WOW!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Well ..looks like ol Spuds will be thinking twice before fucking with any damn thing next time..

That dog is scared for life.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

yeesh ..poor Doggy....well the Porcupine did his job I guess..oh well.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A BUddy posted this on SD 2 months ago... "PorcuPwned" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I DON`T feel sorry for the dog in any way....

look at how many quills he has in his face and torso....

there´s no way he wasn´t still trying to get "porci" after getting qilled once, that was at least 5 or 6 attacks if not more....

Stupidity will be punished, there are few truer laws in nature... this is proof. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] That has to hurt. I wonder what the vet charged to remove all that shit. Holy crap. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I wish I could shoot quills.

Comment

He's actually quite likely dead or put to sleep from that. Hard to get that many quills out or at least get them all and those quills will keep working their deeper into the flesh on their own. Animals in the wild will often succomb to the quills as they work their way through the body and eventually puncture organs or vital viens/arteries, let alone the infection that invariably accompanies the quill puncture wounds.

You can't really blame the dog, terrier breeds are genetically bred to be fearless of its opponent (to the point of death), and truly ignore pain while doing whatever they are trained to do, unfortunatley it governs most other aspects of their behavior. They can be unstoppable in their tenacity to accomplish a percieved goal. Hence the issues we have with our pitbull terriers.

They (all terrier breeds) are one of the few breeds that will happily go down a den/hole and go face to face with whatever pissed off animal it is trained to recover that is in the hole, and drag its ass out of it's home regardless of the ferocity of the "victim".

Talk about balls... Terriers have them... Big ones...

Comment

The Pup lived: http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/porcupinedog.asp
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Just to clarify: I don´t "blame" the dog in that sense, but I´m a very firm believer in Darwinism and Natural Selection [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Ouch, thats gotta hurt abit.

[ QUOTE ]
                      I wish I could shoot quills.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be cool.
                      I can see its usefulness.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

yeah, but where would you shoot them from? ewwwwww.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Instead of hair I'd have quills. That way I could shoot them from any direction right outta my skull!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Poor doggy. Talk about a real shitty day. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Instead of hair I'd have quills. That way I could shoot them from any direction right outta my skull!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Poor doggy. Talk about a real shitty day. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you'd look like a japanese cartoon character [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I bet the porcupine that did that got killed.

Comment

I'm surprised he made it. I'd venture "most" people would have put him down. Good for him! Maybe he'll leave them alone next time! hahha

Comment

Working...
                              X