Misleading Ebay Auction!???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misleading Ebay Auction!???

I wanted to post this to see what you guys thought. I bought a PSP Ceramic White with the lowest buy it now price on Ebay. I got the PSP with Battery and power cord but it was missing all the other accesories and wonder what you guys thought. Here is a quote from the E-mail not the whole E-amil so if I am braking any rules I apologize to the mods but was wondering what you guys thought and if there is anything I can do.

"Dear customer,

As stated in our adv, item no. 8219752298 is as described "PSP Ceramic White Std Version 2.0...." It is a standard pack comes with ONLY the system, the power cord and the adaptor which is also as described in the picture and the content of the adv.

You can go the http://ebay.co.uk and put in our item no. as above and you will see the record. If you want the accessories, that will be the Value pack and it will be GBP20 more. Please don't mislead by the word "VALUE PACK" printed on the box.

Let me know if you have any query."

That to me is misleading it came with the original box with contents removed from it including memory card and a ton of other things.

Re: Misleading Ebay Auction!???

Regardless of what it may have originally came with, the auction clearly states that it is the Standard Version and only comes with the power adapter and battery pack.

The picture even shows what it comes with.

The same seller is also offering Value Packs with all the extras:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...Y_BIN_Stores_IT

I don't think this is misleading, only that you just didn't pay attention to the auction details. It doens't matter what your box says, it matters what the auction description says, and from what you describe, you got exactly what you bid on.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Your right. I just wanted to get some opinions and keep an open mind about this.

Comment

So how do you like it? Mine kills...
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Working...
        X