Peety got a haircut!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peety got a haircut!!!

I inherited a very sweet min-poodle when I bot my trailer. He isn't mine but he comes around about once a day for food. He is the ultimate street dog. He looks so cute when his curly hair is about 2" long. I know he is loved by his owners, because they give him a haircut. Peety just came in and he looks like a shorn sheep. He ain't so cute anymore. But I still love him. And he lost his coat just in time for winter. I will just have to pork him out on leftovers, cuse I sure as hell ain't going to knit him a sweater [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Peety got a haircut!!!

Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Get this in the right place. I screwed up [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

This is serious you guys!!! He's lost his "Mojo". Just think of all those rock stars that changed their locks. It just ain't the same. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Now Peety has his fucking haircut and it is cold. His is lying on my lazyboy shivering. I can't deal with the thread about the boxer. (I have done that too many times). Pet owners, do what is right. I draw the line at buying Peety a sweater. But why shear a dog just before winter? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

That sucks. I didn't know what to post before bout him losin his mojo (always sucks though), but havin that dog freeze his ass off is not cool. I kinda made the same mistake. First time I shaved my head after the long hair it was the middle of winter. Didn't realize how much colder the winter was gonna be after that [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X