Put me in coach!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put me in coach!!!

In highschool I was 6'6" and weighed 145. Now, I am 6'6" and weigh 270. I'm twice the man I used to be!!!! Now, I want to be a football player. Is 55 too old? Has anyone else "doubled-up? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Put me in coach!!!

I graduated high school in 1996 at 6' 160 pounds. In 2004, I weighed 260. That's a clean 100 pound gain. I have since dropped back down to 225.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I graduated high school in 1996 at 6' 160 pounds. In 2004, I weighed 260. That's a clean 100 pound gain. I have since dropped back down to 225.

[/ QUOTE ] If we get enough of us, we can tackle the "WORLD" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fett, you were 6'6" and weighed only 145lbs???? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Jeezus, I'm only about 5'9 and that's what I weighed at that age--and I was pretty skinny back then. Fortunately, I've only managed to put on about another 30-35lbs or so in the 20 years since then, but I get a lot of walking in everyday.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Fett, you were 6'6" and weighed only 145lbs???? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Jeezus, I'm only about 5'9 and that's what I weighed at that age--and I was pretty skinny back then. Fortunately, I've only managed to put on about another 30-35lbs or so in the 20 years since then, but I get a lot of walking in everyday.

[/ QUOTE ] It's true, dude. I was the tallest kid in highschool. But, the problem was, everytime I would try and jump I would fall over. This white man couldn't and can't jump. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] But I can reach "anything" as long as it's above my shoulders. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And my feet are firmly planted on the ground.

Comment

Fett Have you called up The Jets yet?? they're looking for people about your age for their QB spot, they just signed Vinny testiverdie
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Fett Have you called up The Jets yet?? they're looking for people about your age for their QB spot, they just signed Vinny testiverdie

[/ QUOTE ] I would need a stone wall. But I was a QB on a pickup game at a picnic. All I had to do was throw the ball long and this guy would catch it. I had like three TD's in five throws. We were a bunch of drunk dart throwers, but it was grand. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I was 6'4" and weighed in at 175lbs when I graduated high school in '90. I did hit a growth spurt my first couple of years of college and went up to 205lbs. Now, some 13 or so years down the road I'm 235lbs.

Comment

I'm 240 now, I was right about 170ish when I left the Marines 6 years ago. Wow it doesn't seem like 6 years ago. Time flies and I'm starting to get old [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I was 6'4" and weighed in at 175lbs when I graduated high school in '90. I did hit a growth spurt my first couple of years of college and went up to 205lbs. Now, some 13 or so years down the road I'm 235lbs.

[/ QUOTE ] Hell I was that tall in 1968, Taller than 999 out of a 1000. With an IQ to boot. Now, I am 55; no taller than 850/1000 and way too many beers. I think my QI is about $1.385 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'm the oppisate, I was 6'3 317 in HS. Now I'm 6'4 213
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Well I'm the oppisate, I was 6'3 317 in HS. Now I'm 6'4 213

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Don't worry, you'll catch up in 10 years or so [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

When I graduated I was 6'0" 200#

The next year I got the 4" height spurt which pissed me off cuz I wanted to be on the football team bad!

Now I am 6'4" 327#

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

6'2" 160 when I graduated highschool
                            6'4" 175, 20 years later

Usually I'm more like 185 these days, but haven't been hitting the gym as much lately... yes, I actually go to the gym to GAIN weight by putting on muscle. I have very little body fat, and no amount of eating or sitting on my ass seems to change that!

Comment

i put on 40 pounds since I graduated high school in 1999.

kinda stuck floating around 260 lbs rightnow.

I was 220 when I graduated. 6'1

Comment

Working...
                              X