Google is bigger than GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google is bigger than GM

Google now has a market cap ( all the sharesXprice) five times bigger than GM. God, what is this world coming to? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Google is bigger than GM

well, I assume you own a computer Fett, and (like myself) you probably haven't bought a new car in a while... You do the math bro... Hehehe...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      well, I assume you own a computer Fett, and (like myself) you probably haven't bought a new car in a while... You do the math bro... Hehehe...

[/ QUOTE ] I have a 1989 Areostar and I love it. I could buy for cash any car I want (up to 200k) but GM is there. Google is just a pipe dream. I used to be a stockbroker and I have seen the same thing for 25 tears. (That was a slip. But I could tell stories) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

i use google 5000000000000000000000 times a day. i don't think i will ever buy a new car. if i did i would use my father in law connection to mazda [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          i use google 5000000000000000000000 times a day. i don't think i will ever buy a new car. if i did i would use my father in law connection to mazda [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Their trick is to line up the references in an order that those guys pay for. My question is: Does it matter were the sight is if you really want to find it? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            i use google 5000000000000000000000 times a day. i don't think i will ever buy a new car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto but there's a limit on how much money can be made via syndicating advertising on the 'net. Can you say, "Almost time to short Google and make a pile of money!"
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              i use google 5000000000000000000000 times a day. i don't think i will ever buy a new car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto but there's a limit on how much money can be made via syndicating advertising on the 'net. Can you say, "Almost time to short Google and make a pile of money!"

[/ QUOTE ] I knew I would catch you!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is the short of the century. Be patient. I know I will . [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

fett -- Just curious -- Do you work for Microsoft?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  fett -- Just curious -- Do you work for Microsoft?

[/ QUOTE ]I'm a retired deadbeat. No Mr.Softy for me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Brad, been seeing this as well. I am all ears, but when to short?

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Google now has a market cap ( all the sharesXprice) five times bigger than GM.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that is true, I would get out now.

Matt

Comment

Yikes... Does Google actually own anything more than some servers, software, and a database? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Yikes... Does Google actually own anything more than some servers, software, and a database? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They "own" a bunch of really friggin smart people and a great brand. I work for a competitor of Google, but I still love the work Google is doing. Google Earth, Gmail, etc.

Comment

Google is awesome.

Comment

Yes, they are. They're just down the street from me. I remember when they were hiring. I think they had like 4 or 5 employees at the time, weren't paying cash and were only offering stock for people willing to work 'all-nighters' at least several times a week. Everyone I knew in the field laughed when we read this.

If only I would have known.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X