Donations Needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations Needed!!

Since I'm pretty sure that Rons (RacerX)keyboard is a melted smokey pile right now, I figure we should start a fund to replace it.....or..NOT!!! Heh..heh.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Better go rest those digits buddy!! Rons keyboard = the Enterprise warp drive at the end of a special one hour episode. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Re: Donations Needed!!

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Jeez! Doesn't he know that at 20,000 posts you become the "JCF Absolute Loser Member"??
      Occupy JCF

Comment

"Jeez! Doesn't he know that at 20,000 posts you become the "JCF Absolute Loser Member"??"

Hell I'm more than half way there..I can't waite.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "Jeez! Doesn't he know that at 20,000 posts you become the "JCF Absolute Loser Member"??"

Hell I'm more than half way there..I can't waite.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're already there in spirit at least Bro... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Anyone got Ron's address? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah sarcasm has no limit in my book I would ship him one or a box of them just to be funny & a dick lol
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Actually, unless he has moved, I do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're already there in spirit at least Bro... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No shit! There's enough text in ONE of Bill's posts to easily equal 10 separate ones. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Flametop Eagle 1 has landed retreive package......
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Jeez! Doesn't he know that at 20,000 posts you become the "JCF Absolute Loser Member"??

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cool. It looks like Toejam, appropriately [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , will get there first! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hmmm, maybe. You're still winning, though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X