Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Fairly Odd Request (guitar tab) - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairly Odd Request (guitar tab)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairly Odd Request (guitar tab)

Hi JCFers!

Alright, this is an odd request that I'm just throwing out in case anyone has it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Any of you that have kids (and maybe some of you who don't) are probably familiar with the cartoon "Fairly Oddparents".
    What I am looking for is the guitar tab or chords or even an mp3 of the song "Shiny Teeth" from the episode about, well, teeth. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    If you have it, let me know! That would be most excellent. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Ciao,
    Emmy

Re: Fairly Odd Request (guitar tab)

Emmy I love you..

BUT I have MO clue what that is.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z, aka..Italian Ice.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That episode rocks!! I can't help you on the tab though. On a related note, I have the CD by Polaris of music from the Adventures of Pete and Pete. It includes the opening theme song and the song from the episode where little Pete forms a band to try and track down the "mystery song" he hears a garage band playing.
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I have never heard of the Adventures of Pete and Pete! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        That sounds funny. I love Nickelodeon. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yeah... the Shiny Teeth song. I have the lyrics, I guess I could just make up a chord progression for it that is similar. Maybe I'll do that. Don't ask me why I'm doing this. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like that Spongebob episode where Squidward upstages his comrade at the superbowl and his band plays this KICKASS Van Halen-ish song with Patrick on the synth pad drums, and Spongebob on lead guitar/vocals. That episode RULES!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Why are you doing this Em? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Why are you shocking me Noe? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Em, If you ever get the chance to see a rerun or DVD of Pete and Pete, you'll love it. Check out this link for some of the people/characters that have been on the show.
              http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~jfrens/pe...te/cameos.html

Check this one out for show summeries.
              http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~jfrens/pe...sodes.html#HDP
              The Buzzard does not fear
              The man in riot gear
              Harvest a skull of stone
              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Cosmo Rocks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Why are you shocking me Noe? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoot, I was just hackin' on ya is all.

Rumor has it you shot a man Em? Why'd you do it?

He was hackin' on me.

(My little tribute to Young Guns)...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You crack me up Noe!

Comment

Hey Em...
                      Not to be the graemlin nerd but i don't beleive that is electricity...I believe it is a tree like appendage poking the blue guy in the eyeball..I only post this as I thought it was shocking until closer inspection recently.
                      -Michael

Comment

Emthrax, my favorite Spongebob episode is the one where Spongebob loses his house, and spends the night under Patricks' rock. When Patrick starts screaming SPIDERS I lose my shit every time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I gotta quit watching my kids' DVD's. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Spiders!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I LOVE Patrick. Patrick is the dumbest ass ever, but he is so cool. I love that episode.
                          And the teevee box episode too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Spongebob rules. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And Vander... oh yeah. That DOES look like a stick. The graemlin would be a whole helluva lot cooler if it had blood squirting out the eyeball though.

Well, I gave up on finding anything for the Shiny Teeth song. I would have to tape the episode and go from there, but I am way too lazy to do THAT! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That stick thing is like what you do if you see a dog laying on the side of the road. You pull over, get a stick off the ground and poke it to make sure it's just resting and not dead.

The friendly "get it? nudge nudge" graemlin.

No eye poking or shocking needed, but it's funny to look at it that way.

For the longest time I thought YMMV was some kind of hacker-speak for yummy and Dayum was like Ahem, not damn. I guess I pronounce damn dayum, so seeing it spelled Day-Um didn't make sense to me.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I can't find any tab but I found an mp3 of your song...you can download it from my website here:

http://www.msvonline.net/Getaudio/My_Shiny_Teeth.mp3

Hope that helps..... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
                              -Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X