Ready to fall. Timber!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to fall. Timber!!!

There is this whopper pine tree literally right next to my trailer. About five weeks ago I spotted a broken branch resting in the boughs of the tree. It's about 5in in diameter and maybe 15 feet long. I told the prop manager about it but nothing has been done. Now it's fall and today the winds are gusting to 25mph. It's like a fucking "Sword of Damoclese (SP)". I'll be sitting here at my computer, and that bastard will fall right through my roof and impale me. I will fall about 20 feet and I ain't no Chicken Little. The sky will fall on my little head. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Ready to fall. Timber!!!

Damn dude, if nothing's bein done move that trailer to the right or left and see if you can climb that tree and shake that branch loose. That would suck if it comes crashin down on the trailer. When ya want somethin done right ya gotta do it yourself. Sad but true....

Comment

It Sir!!! Is a mobilehome that ain't so mobile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

that doesn't sound like fun. get a bottle of anything and sit outside and watch if anything. don't get hurt.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

And a Glazed doughnut
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            that doesn't sound like fun. get a bottle of anything and sit outside and watch if anything. don't get hurt.

[/ QUOTE ] Just bot 4 bottles of Cockatoo Ridge wine. It's a fine blend of 80% Cabernet/ 20% Merlot. Vintage 2002. From South Aussie. $2.94 per bottle. Enough of this and I won't know what hit me. Mate [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"It's a blustery day", said Pooh. The branches are swaying and now I will stay by my trusty 'puter and keep making a pest out of myself until the branch rockets through my roof and kills me. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] And no cracks about it couldn't happen too soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn it, get off the computer and torch that tree! (Don't set the forest on fire LOL!)

Comment

Dude, put on your Samurai head band, drink some Saki and await your fate. Dammit man, go out with some dignity!!!!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Damn it, get off the computer and torch that tree! (Don't set the forest on fire LOL!)

[/ QUOTE ] Can't do it. Won't do it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would start a flagulation. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      It Sir!!! Is a mobilehome that ain't so mobile. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Woops, sorry dude, didn't mean it to sound like it did [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Tommy had a good idea though... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Woops, sorry dude, didn't mean it to sound like it did [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Tommy had a good idea though... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] No. I cant bench press my trailer [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Run Forest Run!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Run Forest Run!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Life is like a case of beer. Ya drink it and then you piss it away. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, as we say with everything else here....We need pics!!
                              Although a video tape of the moment would be even better. Try having some end of the world music cranked in the background for ambience. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              The Buzzard does not fear
                              The man in riot gear
                              Harvest a skull of stone
                              The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
                              X