X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so we were discussing the 80\'s metal highest v

I stand corrected

from Filmmonthly.com:

"And I am happy to report that THE SOUNDTRACK ROCKS!!!!! There are songs by Ted Nugent, Bon Jovi and KISS, as well as a wealth of original Steel Dragon tunes sung by Mike Matijevic (of Steelheart) and Jeff Scott Soto. Wahlberg used to sing as rapper Marky Mark, but didn't do any of the vocals for the movie. And it was very cool to see Jason Bonham - son of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham - as Steel Dragon's drummer."

well hell......i guess they both did vocals [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] My apologies for incorrect info....well...half incorrect anyway.

Does anyone know the breakdown of who's voice is on what song?

At the end of the movie when mark whalberg brings that guy from alter bridge on stage, is that his voice or mikes/jeffs voice? Just curious

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

As far as Jim Gillette, it's hard to say--Nitro's music was so bad that it's difficult to evaluate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw man, Freight Train is a classic!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

As far as Jim Gillette, it's hard to say--Nitro's music was so bad that it's difficult to evaluate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw man, Freight Train is a classic!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Yeah. So's Machine Gun Eddie! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks has a higher voice.

Comment

Working...
          X