Paging Mr LPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Mr LPC

Are you still alive down there in the swamp???? Did you drown??? I think your cell has gotten lost in the marshes somewhere, and its turned off!!! Do I need to send in the troops...wait, the troops are already there!!!

Mrs LPC

Re: Paging Mr LPC

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] You haven't heard from him. I hope he would contact you first before us [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Hopefully all is well with Sam he is just workin his ass off.
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Look for him in chat.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      The Buzzard does not fear
      The man in riot gear
      Harvest a skull of stone
      The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I am out of touch is this a laughing matter? Seriously I don't know

Comment

Honestly, yeah its a laughing matter....Im just bored to death here....hes only an hour down the road, and went into work and I knew it was to log on the JCF and CC...but his phone is either dead or turned off....he will be home tomorrow night, I just wanted to see what he was up to...

Mrs LPC

Comment

Oh Okay then.. No drama then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Nah, no drama...I save that for work, its just sheer boredom here without him rattling on and on and on forever about absolutely nothing....ya know, hes the Professor of Utterly Useless Knowledge...

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Honestly, yeah its a laughing matter....Im just bored to death here....hes only an hour down the road, and went into work and I knew it was to log on the JCF and CC...but his phone is either dead or turned off....he will be home tomorrow night, I just wanted to see what he was up to...

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

What's he doing, Krista? Some kinda field exercise?
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooo, he had orders remember??? Hes there forever and ever now...sucks yeah I know, but hey....I guess I cant bitch about this one and get my way....

Even with his orders being for ever and ever and ever...LOL...I guess we are going to be moving again...cross your fingers...but if everything works out the way I want it (and I normally get what I want)...we will be moving down on Hwy 24 around Cape Carteret....Broad Creek area to be exact...the boss has found us a house for rent, one street over from him....3 houses from the intercoastal waterway with a dock...WTF am I gonna do with a dock??? I dont have a boat, and I dont want one!!! Anyway, it seems pretty cool....living right on the water...3 bedroom 2 bath house for 750 a month...what really bites about the whole thing is...we gotta pay ourselves to move (my fault) and the BAH rate there is a little over 100 less a month, and the rent will jump 125 a month....isnt that just ass backwards??

Mrs LPC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Nah, no drama...I save that for work, its just sheer boredom here without him rattling on and on and on forever about absolutely nothing....ya know, hes the Professor of Utterly Useless Knowledge...

Mrs LPC

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool guess I shoulda been more informed I was just too sensitive lolololol

Comment

Boredom freaking sucks....the silence is deafening!!!!

Comment

Hmmm, since Sam and I share the same birthday, you can always pretend I'm him while he's away. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

"Lessie, Lessie. Come Home!!!" No offense, but I could not resist. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X