I Just Watched (offical thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Just Watched (offical thread)

I just watch "Alive" this afternoon. I would have been effed without Tabasco sauce. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I just watch "Alive" this afternoon. I would have been effed without Tabasco sauce. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      Bwahahahaha!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Last night I saw a preview screening of Serenity. I was all right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever see the show?
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

The Daily Show w/Jon Stewart (watching right now)

Talking about Tom Delay, HILARIOUS.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Last night I saw a preview screening of Serenity. I was all right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ever see the show?

[/ QUOTE ]

What, Firefly? Naw, I didn't even know there was a connection until I started reading some reviews just now.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just saw Serenity and thought it was fucking fantastic. It was much darker than the show and the ending didn't take the easy way out. I hope it does well enough to get the sequel (they apparently planned for 3 movies). Highly recommended. The special effects were sparse but very good and the fight scenes were very well done.

You don't need to see the show to enjoy the movie, the friend I took was a newbie to firefly and she just absolutely loved it. The emotional stuff has more impact if you have seen the show though.

Comment

Working...
              X