Happy Birthday sister EM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday sister EM!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Have a good one sis!!!
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Happy Birthday sister EM!!!

"There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Happy birthday Em [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      93 USA Soloist EDS
      USA HT6 Juggernaut
      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Happy Birthday Em!
        -Michael

Comment

Shit, ya beat me to it.. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

Hey Sis , Hope you have a very nice Birthday. Your own birthday is the most important day in my religion ya know.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So , do ya feel older today. Don't worry..it'll be worse in 10 years , trust me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Enjoy the day and induldge. I will be thinkin' of you . I may be busy for the most part of the day..

So Have fun... [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Love ,

Your Bro,

Bill [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

EMtastic..... Happy birthday crazy lady [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Hope you enjoy your day [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

EEEEMMMMMM Happy birthday [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

happy birthday! \m/
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Happy Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Happy Em Day!

Comment

Whoohoo! HBD Emiry [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Wow, another year goes by my Goddess friend!

I hope you have the GREATEST mostest excellent, kickest assedess Birfday you can!!!

If you were close, I'd take ya out for drinkfest!

You'll be in my thoughts today Em!!!!!!!!

It's a nice crisp autumn day here, and it's all about you! Hope you have a nice one!

Comment

Happy birthday you kooky dame!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

happy birthday!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Happy Birthday! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                              The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

Working...
                              X