• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday sister EM!!!

HBD! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Happy Barfday, Embabe!!

So, that's 30 spanks on the bottom huh huh huh huh huhu huh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

One more! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry so late, but HBD sister! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Happy Barfday, Embabe!!

So, that's 30 spanks on the bottom huh huh huh huh huhu huh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great... Keith just saw this... I gotta run, he's gonna get me GOOD!! OUCH! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The Par-Tay is going on and it will continue tomorrow, we're going to Octoberfest to wrap things up with beers and good food. YES!
            Maybe I will post pictures. Maaaaybe. I'll be sportin' braids. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

OUCH! Dammit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dayum! I almost missed this one too. HBD Aunty Em!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] BTW, you really don't think you're actually foolin' everyone with this "30 yrs old" [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img], do you? HBD ya hag!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
              X