5150 spotted on Full House!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5150 spotted on Full House!!!

Thats right, my daughters were watching Full House and Jessy was auditioning a new guitar player. Some long hair was auditioning and he was playing through a clearly visible 5150 halfstack. He was ABSOLUTELY playing and the sound was ABSOLUTELY coming from the 5150. Pretty good player too! He got the gig!! VERY COOL.. Who is this guy?

Re: 5150 spotted on Full House!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Thats right, my daughters were watching Full House and Jessy was auditioning a new guitar player. Some long hair was auditioning and he was playing through a clearly visible 5150 halfstack. He was ABSOLUTELY playing and the sound was ABSOLUTELY coming from the 5150. Pretty good player too! He got the gig!! VERY COOL.. Who is this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Daughters were watching it, eh? Suuuuurreee..... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

They were... honest. I was "drawn" into the TV room when I heard the pretty cool riffage coming out of the tv. It actually sounded like a stock 5150 and sure enough.. it was!

Comment

Hey John scroll through here

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092359/guests

I have no idea what episode but you may.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Here it is:
          His name is David Lipper. He played a long haired guitarist named Viper.
          To Joey, With Love" Episode: #8.5 - 25 October 1994
          Blake McIver Ewing .... Derek Boyd
          Peter Leinheiser .... Splinter
          David Lipper .... Viper
          Sara Moonves .... Terri
          Tahj Mowry .... Teddy
          Esther Scott .... Mrs. Homewood
          Marcia Wallace .... Mrs. Carruthers
          Kathryn Zaremba .... Lisa Leeper

Comment

What are you, racerX's brother?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? No if I was I wouldn't have posted drunk and spelled Official wrong.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I "was" saying that to JG actually, but now that I think of it, maybe there were triplets!

Spelled it wrong? You must be the young one... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hehehehe.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Daughters were watching it, eh? Suuuuurreee..... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My FIRST thought on this thread as well.......

My second thought was that I recall watching that episode when it aired [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
                  and remembered the scene and that the guy was schredding on a kid's sitcom!

I remember that and that a couple of the girls/fans of the band were pretty hot!

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                  Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

i think later in that episode they are using it to play polka too. he definitely had the peavey's and bc rich's on lock.

chris

Comment

I remebet watch an old episode when Jessy just cut his hair..and somebody said..You went from Eddie Van Halen to a dweeb...or something like that..

Does anyone remeber the short live Dweezil Zappa sit com..I watch every show..it ran for one season I think and poof!

The Olsen twins.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll take that as a compliment, Clevey!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I remebet watch an old episode when Jessy just cut his hair..and somebody said..You went from Eddie Van Halen to a dweeb...or something like that..

Does anyone remeber the short live Dweezil Zappa sit com..I watch every show..it ran for one season I think and poof!

The Olsen twins.. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you wouldn't happen to have that Zappa on tape...would ya Bill?? [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            MOSH ON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I was flipping through the channels earlier and I saw that. I called my wife into the room and told her I remembered seeing that when it originally aired and I was stoked because I had a 5150, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X