Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most guitars you've bought in a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the most guitars you\'ve bought in a ye

Five this year with one on the way. If I remember correctly, I think I bought eleven back in 2000. Other than liquidating my Jacksons, I usually don't sell.
    "POOP"

Comment

11 this year + 1 custom shop on order and 1 more I'm thinking about right now [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Who cares how many guitars I buy? I just sold some Revell Slotcar track for $122. And he already paid. I paid $20 for a whole bunch and that was just part of it. And you thought we were nuts. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

2, although technically none. the WRMG was a replacement for an in-warranty crappy bc rich. the DXMG was swapped for a Boss GT-6 guitar FX just 6 weeks after the DXMG was purchased, simply because i didn't want two identically sounding guitars.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            This year has been nuts. Net gain of 5 for the year. Acquired 25, ditched 20. I'm looking to unload a few more so it should end up being a wash by year's end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, the Les Paul sold. Net gain is down to 4. If all goes as planned and I can sell some stuff on Ebay next week I will actually be at a net loss instead of gain. That would be very cool.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

52. i used to be rich ,successful, and a junkie all at the same time. after a while they dissolved into drugs. i think the most i had at one point was 64-or 65 total. in one year though i rolled for 52 of them. i was on a mission.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Three and a bass. Doubled what I bought the previous five years.

Comment

Tommy was hands down on a big time tear that year.Everything that had the word charvel in the description was snatched up by him.Never seen anything like it before or since.One a week for a year, not a bad average.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I see the term GAS on every guitar board but still have no idea what it means. My guess would be Guitar Acquisition Syndrome?

Affirmative.
                    Me, 3 and 3 that I built for myself. Total 6!
                    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                    X