Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I wanted was a Pepsi....

Just one Pepsi.

I respect the music on this album, but I don't love it. Never the less, I think this is one of the greatest album covers out there...it's cool to have a picture of your band on the cover, especially when they're upside down.

And this cover along with the album title is great as well:

Re: All I wanted was a Pepsi....

Suicidal rules, best pit I've ever beem in, I wasd
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Rocky is one of the most underrated guitarists ever. He is never even mentioned here when we're talking virtuosos, but he is a phenomenal player, and deserves way more credit than he ever got.
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I really liked their mid period - I didn't really get their earlier hardcore type stuff and the last CD I heard from them wasn't great, but the 'How will I laugh', ' Lights Camera', 'The art of' and 'Suicidal for Life' CDs are great.....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I've only heard that in "Repo Man", where it totally fits. Damn, now I wanna go out and rent that movie again...

Comment

How will I laugh tommorrow is one of the greatest albums ever recorded. It puts so many others to shame............

Comment

lights...camera....revolution is my fav suicidal. I was jamming out to "alone" just the other night [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

People seem to over look that before Ozzy, before Metallica Robert Trujillo was kicking ass in ST. Mike Clark is a great guitarist as well. Suicidal has never really garnered the respect they deserve. They were a skate punk band that kind of crossed over to metal but really never fit a category. I have seen them a few times, once they opened for Queensryche go figure. Check out Infectious Grooves as well they rock.

Comment

Infectious Grooves first 2 CDs were great, but I got the recent one and that's OK, but no cigar.....
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

ST kicked ass!! I saw them open for Megadeth in '92 at The Ritz in NYC on the CTE tour. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ST rules,this one and Join the army,after that they went uhm 'metal' which is cool,but the first and second album will always be my favs. I loved Rocky's weird solos (noone else in the day played like him) and Mike's voice fit the music so perfect!

suicidal rocks.........join the army! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

When I was growing up in their neighborhood(Venice) back in the 1980's Suicidal Tendencies was much more than a band. They used to play at the Vet's Auditorium right by my house a lot. ST has always been heavily gang-related. They were banned from playing Los Angeles for several years due to gang activity at their shows. I respect them in that when they sing about being tough, you know it's not just an act. Being something of a Venice hood myself(for a few years anyways) I know for a fact that these dudes walk the walk. I've personally had a few run-ins with the Suicidal crew(which is much bigger than the band itself). Sometimes it was cool, sometimes we were seconds away from a gunfight on Lincoln Blvd. I see Mike Muir around Venice occasionally and we usually glare at eachother. I have nothing against the dude, but if you stare at me, I'm gonna stare right back.

I do like the band and the music and I respect the band memebers for being real. They are alright by me. I wouldn't mind working with them someday...

Comment

First time i heard of Mike Muir was in an article in Penthouse about punk bands and gangs.It was in 81-82.They didnty talk about the band because they were just a bunch of gang bangers going to punk shows.

I liked some of ST, mainly the how can i laugh period to around 92.Seen them open for several bands and the pit was always too crazy to get into.

Comment

Working...
                          X