Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raleigh, NC area folks - Concert Tix alert !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raleigh, NC area folks - Concert Tix alert !

I got an email about Trans Siberian Orchestra coming to the RBC and the tickets went on sale a few minutes ago. I got 4th row center tickets.

Just for the hell of it I checked on Stones tickets to see if they released any of the seats that are always held and they did! I got 22nd row tickets which for a stadium show like this is pretty amazing! But we won't talk about the guitar or amp that I won't be buying for the price of the tickets [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just checked again on the TSO tickets and they're back to the 10th row. Act quick!!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Raleigh, NC area folks - Concert Tix alert !

I'm there buddy, Section 3 Row 10!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Can't go to either show, unfortunately. Would love to see The Stones. I last saw them in '94 at Carter Finley Stadium.

I thought for sure this thread was gonna be about Tim gettin' his tix for Def Leppard. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Dude, you would have to pay me some serious coin to sit through a Def Leppard show. Where's that puke graemlin?
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
        X