Carvin Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin Credit Card

Anyone got one of these? I'm thinking about it to get a DC127...... high % rate though....GAS! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Carvin Credit Card

How high? 24.9? haha

Comment

nailed it...... doesn't make me feel good.. but I need a new main axe, and I'm not banking that much.... well, enough to make payments I guess [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ouch!!! That is Sears territory!!!

Comment

yeeeeaaaahhh, but 90 days zero%.... as if I could pay it off in that time...

Comment

24.9% That is unreal. I believe the could sell more guitars if they had better financing.

Comment

I went in thinking I might get a bolt kit..... But they sucked me in with the "24 dollars a month" for a DC127 which is more up my alley in the needs department.

Comment

Let me know how it plays. I've got a DC400 that I love.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  How high? 24.9? haha

[/ QUOTE ] You got to pay to play. But not with a fucking credit card issued by the guitar maker. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That would be like giving your gal a Macy's card and saying, "Go get something you like." [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

24.9% WOW!!! Carvin makes quaility products and I definately recommend them but that finance rate is terrible. Why not put it on a regular credit card with lower rates? If you can qualify for Carvin's card you should qualify for another. Just a thought...

Comment

Hey, go through me, I'll only charge you 22% [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Eh, I don't have funds to lend, but getting into usary with JCF bros would be a nice 'second income' if I could swing it!

Anthing for a bro, right? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Does seem like you could get someone else to give you 15% or so - but we're talking $5 month savings on $600 puechase for a year to go from 25% to 15%, so it may be worth it to folks that could pull off repaying in less than 12 months just from a 'hassle' point of view. Just three clicks and you got a guitar!
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Damn! That's worse than Guitar Center's card!

Comment

Yeah, be late on a payment see it go to 46% hehehe...

Comment

Working...
                          X