Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queensryche concert on VH1 Classic

Guys,

Channel surfing last night and saw the last part of the promo for this upcoming concert. Didn't catch the day/time - anyone know? Looked at the VH1 website but didn't find anything.
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Re: Queensryche concert on VH1 Classic

I think VH1 Classic is just announcing their upcoming tour dates. And they have Operation Mind Crime II coming out. I'm not a big Queensryche fan. I just like watching VH1 Classic.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Yeah it was just the tour annoucment. Saw them last week. Pretty awesome show. It was a blast.

Comment

Oh, ok - I thought they were going to be showing perhaps one actual show on TV. Bummer...
        "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Working...
        X