I have some Randy Rhoads footage.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some Randy Rhoads footage.....

It is the MTV news piece with him receiving best new artist. Not very long, video is low quality, but, hey, tt has a few seconds of Randy speaking. Also have the Suicide Solution and I Don't Know footage from After Hours. More than happy to share or if someone wants to host it for all to see....-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: I have some Randy Rhoads footage.....

From the After Hours footage, they also play Mr. Crowley get it 'cause its killer!!!

Comment

Lou, go to yousendit.com. I've got something coming in a few minutes... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Just uploaded Crowley from After Hours for those who don't have it:

http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...V3MUCA3DVEWBJO

Comment

Here's audio from a Q&A session with RR (RealAudio format):

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...33JMHJIS4JQ2RV

Comment

I Don't Know (mp3) from the King Biscuit Flower Hour show:

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...K1P5T7T4SLU314

Comment

OBviously Randy wasnt a big dude, but look how big that guitar on him is though. It's like he's hauling around some midievil weapon. Effortless playing though!!!!

Comment

Thanks DG!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Thanks!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Crazy Train (mp3), from a bootleg. A little keyboard-heavy, Ozzy way off-key but enthusiastic [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], RR awesome as always. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...C0EINN08X94SW4

Comment

I Don't Know vid from After Hours:

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...Y0RTDRYQYYJ3E4

If someone could post the Suicide Solution &/or Crazy Train footage, Id sure appreciate it! I accidentally deleted them. Also, if anyone has a live version of SATO, I've never heard one. I think that was a real tough one for Ozzy to pull off live.

Comment

Last Sunday I downloaded a video of Randy playing his spotlight solo with QR. It is proshot with multi-camera angles, and has decent audio. I actually have another video of him playing "Laughing Gas" with solo, but the video isn't quite as good. The proshot solo is about 62MB, but I'm not sure about the other one. If enough people are interested, I'll post it up.

Comment

Post it!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Post it!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll be home this weekend, and hopefully have it up Friday night. It was posted on the RR board for a short while, but they took it down. I guess the clip was taken from a full QR performance that was sent to VH1 by Kevin Dubrow for use on a QR spot and "stolen", never to be returned. He was a little upset because he was planning put it out (for a price of course). Some of the people on the RR board get a little sensitive when there is a possibility of upsetting Kevn or Kelly Garni.

I don't see what the problem is personally. Randy is not with us any longer to approve it and because of that it is nothing more than a boot and shouldn't be used by anyone for financial gain... it should be released for the fans to appreciate. I mean, would anyone really care about that early QR stuff if Randy wasn't on it? Aside from Randy's exceptional guitar playing it is pretty generic stuff. Early VH blows it away (song wise) as far as I'm concerned.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Randy fan... probably as much or more than anyone. I'm just not a QR fan... early or later stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X