are girls like guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are girls like guitars?

i feel physically sick. i had recently been dumped. i went back to my original girl. the same day, i "had" her friend. i don't know what compelled me to do it. of course, i was found out. i apologised profusely. when i offered to visit, i was told she had to go away earlier than stated because of an illness in the family. i'm not sure if this is a lie. so, do i carry on seeing the other girl until my favourite one returns in a couple months, or spend the whole time lonely? seems synonymous with waiting for ordered guitars...
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: are girls like guitars?

You reap what you sow..........And for a guy who calls himself unlucky, doesnt sound like that was your name that night, just afterwards

Comment

girls are not like guitars. guitars can't hurt you, unless you fall on one.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Sounds like you're assuming that she will come back. If she does, I have a hard time thinking that she'd even consider dating you after you pull something like this. As Bad Seed said, you reap what you sow.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Amen! Would you get back with her if she did that to YOU? I would hope not. It's called personal respect. I just had my girlfriend cheat on me, and as much as I love her, I let her go. You can't let people shit on you. Sorry to say, but if she doesn't come back, it's your fault. Sorry bro, take it as a learning experience.

Comment

Guilt's a bitch eh? I hate that. I've cheated on pretty much every girl I've ever been with, and a couple of times I felt kinda bad afterwards. Stupid conscience!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I'm not proud of it or anything. I know I'm a dirtbag, but at least I'm honest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheating is fun...unless you get caught.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Jeez...it's guys like you zeegler that make guys like me look bad! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If someone else was playing with all my guitars without me knowing about it, or without my permission, I would not be thrilled. Nope.
                Girls are not posessions or toys to be trifled with, but they are instruments.
                Treat them kindly and with respect and they will let you spank 'em.

Comment

No girls aren't like guitars
                  IMO guitars are like dirty whores, you have to treat them bad so they would obey to you, you can't be nice to a guitar. Acting nice = learning theory. Yeah you can be a psychologist and stuff, but that doesn't make her to obey to you. You have to physically harass her all the time, it takes a lot of time to handle her. You have to be mean to that bitch all the time so she knows whos da man.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That's the most fukked up thing I've ever heard in all my life ...

Ever heard of Karma?
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Guilt's a bitch eh? I hate that. I've cheated on pretty much every girl I've ever been with, and a couple of times I felt kinda bad afterwards. Stupid conscience!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I'm not proud of it or anything. I know I'm a dirtbag, but at least I'm honest. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheating is fun...unless you get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] sounds familiar
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of Karma?

[/ QUOTE ]

My Name is Earl.
                        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          IMO guitars are like dirty whores, you have to treat them bad so they would obey to you, you can't be nice to a guitar. Acting nice = learning theory. Yeah you can be a psychologist and stuff, but that doesn't make her to obey to you. You have to physically harass her all the time, it takes a lot of time to handle her. You have to be mean to that bitch all the time so she knows whos da man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe in being DOMINANT, not DOMINEERING. I believe in maintaining CONTROL, not being CONTROLLING.

There's a subtle difference. Girls like guys who can lead and expect them to do so. You can take attributes that the "bad boys" have that attract women but take away the abusiveness and lack of respect that usually accompanies that attitude and you get a guy who is extremely successful with women without beating up their girlfriends like abusive rock stars do.

This is mostly the reason I haven't been on the JCF very much at all in the past month or so. I've been spending almost all of my time I used to spend on the internet now out interacting with women and getting this part of my life sorted out. A lurker with 8000+ posts, fantastic. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And I'm also working out and playing guitar a LOT more lately... I almost didn't touch my guitars over my four-month summer vacation.

I'm gonna achieve more than Brett8388 did in his time here, minus the endless guitar arsenal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And everybody here loves me and supports me here too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm still on the fence about checking in occasionally to post about my progress though... Brett didn't get the best reactions all the time. So I don't think I will.

Wish me luck, guys... I'm gonna do this!!! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] The life I really want to live... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of Karma?

[/ QUOTE ]

My Name is Earl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Karma? Didn't Carson Dailey come up with that? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

NOTP, eheehee I was talkin' how to treat the guitars not girls [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I treat women VERY well, my parents raised me well, IMO man who hits a women must be thrown in jail

Comment

Working...
                              X