are girls like guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are girls like guitars?

Until you are engaged or married you should do whatever the fuck you want. The only things limiting you to banging the entire world are time and your conscious. Just use protection. Diseases suck. If you feel guilty dating more than one girl at the same time you might be half a fag so I suggest you check your sexuality first. Just kidding bro!! Just do what makes you feel good. Its all about you until your married. Then its all about her.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm gonna achieve more than Brett8388 did in his time here, minus the endless guitar arsenal. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And everybody here loves me and supports me here too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? You talking like HIV, or Herpes Simplex 2498? Or are you just going for sheer numbers?
      Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'm gonna achieve more than Brett8388 did in his time here, minus the endless guitar arsenal

[/ QUOTE ]

Not something to be proud of and quite honestly was one of the things I disliked about him ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Until you are engaged or married you should do whatever the fuck you want. The only things limiting you to banging the entire world are time and your conscious. Just use protection. Diseases suck. If you feel guilty dating more than one girl at the same time you might be half a fag so I suggest you check your sexuality first. Just kidding bro!! Just do what makes you feel good. Its all about you until your married. Then its all about her.

[/ QUOTE ]
          +1
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            IMO man who hits a women must be thrown in jail

[/ QUOTE ]

well...yeah. that's called assault. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

that's normal in the US, but here the cops don't to NOTHING about it.
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

ah, forgot you weren't in the states...
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  IMO man who hits a women must be thrown in jail

[/ QUOTE ]

well...yeah. that's called assault. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless it's on the Jerry Springer show, then it's called entertainment. And it's usually the women hitting the men.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

<font color="yellow"> Are girls like guitars? </font>

Um, no! I'll take the girl anytime... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Not sheer numbers, although I do believe it's somewhat of a numbers game until you find truly quality women who have all their stuff handled and together. I'm building lifestyle, not screwing sheer numbers to set a world record. Just learning what it takes to be SUCCESSFUL with women does not always mean humping everything that walks. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Hence, ACHIEVING MORE (hopefully) than Brett did in his time here. I'm not a braggart at all, and the JCF knows I am extremely humble when dealing with others, especially authority.

Kev, I had the feeling you disliked him, and I respect your standpoint. But I am not truly myself sitting in front of a computer 10+ hours a day (like I used to) talking to strangers on the internet. I'd rather be out there having fun. But I'm at a point now where I will have MORE self-respect for myself for becoming WHO I REALLY WANT TO BE as a person and if that means losing the respect of a few people along the way for this lifestyle, then oh well, no biggie. Because I FINALLY respect MYSELF and that's all that matters to me. No offense to Kev or anyone who disproves, Kev and I have gotten along absolutely wonderfully on the JCF but it's time for me to move onto other things in my life. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Everybody has been great here [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] and I've always posted respectful guitar-related discussions and I think my new lifestyle should be kept off these forums. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Endrik, oops, yes, I saw your edit. You weer talking about guitars after all. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Learning what I've learned over the past several months has also transformed every other aspect of my life as well. I'm motivated, I have energy, and it's fantastic.

Gotta sign off for now... got a class to get to. Later, gents (and some ladies)! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        <font color="yellow"> Are girls like guitars? </font>

Um, no! I'll take the girl anytime... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an optical illusion. After 5 minutes or so of looking at the picture, you will notice there is a guitar in the picture.

Matt

Comment

NOTP hit the nail on the head ..

To at least set the record a bit straight I absolutely do not hate Brett C. I do not agree with his womanizing posts though. I think it is sad in this day and age that people find it acceptable to treat other human beings in this manner... I certainly understand how guys are day to day in bragging or even just being themselves with their friends but in a public forum where not only children have access but women do also and they are subjected to that demeaning point of view.. it sickens me ..
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

And after 10 you'll notice there is an amp..... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

You stare at the picture long enough, you'll see her "bewbs".
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

She probably won't come back at all. HOWEVER if you were as good a lover as I am, you'd just have been setting yourself up for the three-way!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X