are girls like guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are girls like guitars?

While I can appreciate a guitar/girl that you have had for a while, there is nothing like a new guitar/girl. Ahhhhh, the look, the feel, and of course, the new guitar/girl smell. Make sure you test out each new perspective guitar/girl for form, fit, function, sound, and of course, feel. Sometimes you can tell a guitar/girl has attitude, good or bad just by looking at her. Sometimes you can tell when you first lay eyes on the guitar/girl that you have to have it. Just make sure you chose your guitar/girl wisely because nobody wants to have the wrong guitar/girl. That can just cause you many headachs down the road.

Matt

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      IMO man who hits a women must be thrown in jail

[/ QUOTE ]

well...yeah. that's called assault. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless it's on the Jerry Springer show, then it's called entertainment. And it's usually the women hitting the men.

[/ QUOTE ]
      I had an ex-girlfriend who wanted me to go on Jerry's show. When you go on a show like that, there's no good news... so I just beat the hell out of her right there instead of waiting to get to the show. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow"> Are girls like guitars? </font>

Um, no! I'll take the girl anytime... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an optical illusion. After 5 minutes or so of looking at the picture, you will notice there is a guitar in the picture.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]
        What shade of blue is that guitar?

Comment

I'll Relay a my Story of my Ex cheating on me 2 months ago

A girl is like a Car or Bike to me, I've had a few cars and bikes I've poured my heart and so much time in to and then an Engine or Transmission or something breaks and it really hurts, but then you replace whatever broke and try to go on, some times when you get in the car for the forst race with the new motor it just doesn't feel the same way it did with the first motor, When she cheated on me and we tried to get back to gether it only lasted another week. It felt like a car that had lost it's original soul to me so I knew with that feeling I had to stop seeing her just like I've sold tons of cars after blowing stuff up
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Can a guitar give you fellatio? I think not.
            Can a guitar stroke you or perform four play? I think not.
            Can a guitar kiss you? I think not.
            Can a guitar talk dirty to you? I think not.
            Can a guitar say I love you? I think not.
            I think you understand this...

You guys or it least some of you, have a unrealistic view or relationships, especially with women. All I can say, if you plan to live alone then you will learn to treat and love your lady like she is deserving of. Otherwise, you'll be one lonely fart using your hand alot.

If your looking for a weekend lay, those are easy and require little effort. If your wanting a long term relationship that may turn into marriage and a family.
            You better, find one that shares the same values, morals, interests and sexual pleasures you do, and you both are head over heels in love with each other. Thats 85% to 90% of the relationship right there. Looks/physical beauty? If your looking for model material dropped dead gorgeous babe to settle down with, uh, good luck. These woman are single for a reason. Even so, you can find a very nice good looking sweetie to settle down with, that you will love and treat right and her the same to you. Theres always someone for everybody.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Nope Guitars are cheaper

Comment

Cheaper? Sure, but why would you choose to be with a high maintence sweetie anyways? Use wisdom here men. Sex and beauty isn't everything. She maybe wonderful in bed but if she is a lousy mate in every other part of the relationship, she or he isn't worth having. Sure I want the bedroom to be hot and very pleasuring, but good sex and a hot body isn't everything. Those morals, values, personal interests and hobbies are ver very important. Also, her family, mom , dad, brothers and sisters are very important to consider.
                Vice a versa as well, she make be wonderful in all the other parts of the relationship, but the bed is not all that great. Before you dump her because shes a poor performer, ask and learn what sexual pleasuring she is willing to experiement. Give her a chance before you kick her to the curb.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to soap and all the other taking this alittle serious. Words like that help young guys like me. And to those of you that are cracking jokes: That shit is funny as hell! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell, I don't care if I ever have kids or get married again. I got married at 25, got divorced three years later because she turned psycho! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm now 33 and really couldn't be bothered with pursuing a relationship. I'd rather be old and alone with my hands for the rest of my life and do what I want than be bothered with bullshit. Just my 2 cents. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, thats harsh Toe! I guess I can understand though. Relationships suck sometimes. But man, sometimes they're the fucking best. I'm a senior in high school and I know I have plenty of time. Now that I'm not tied down anymore, I'm thinking about moving to Boston and going to Berklee. Never know I guess. I have more options now, haha!

Comment

You guys, come on, you seriously can't compare women to guitars. That's just downright disrespectful. Guitars are just objects. Womenfolk have feelings you know. Yeah, I may have cheated a lot, but I was always very careful not to let them find out, and to be honest it wasn't always my fault. I remember this one girl I was going with in high school. I called her friend's house looking for her, and her friend ended up inviting herself over to my house. I had her on the bed half an hour later. I honestly don't think men were meant to be monogamous.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Guitars and girls have a lot in common.

How many guitars have you gone through to find the one that stands out from the rest, and will never let go.
                          I.e. wife

Ever seen a guitar that is out of your league that you could never afford to get?
                          I.e. Super Model

Had a guitar that was beautiful, but played like crap?
                          I.e. Ex girl from hell

Do you ever just appreciate a certain guitar and would like to get crazy with it, but it is taken?
                          I.e. Em

Ever been hurt by a guitar by just playing with it?
                          I.e. Knee to the balls during pig sex

Could not decide which guitar to pick up?
                          I.e. Twins at the bar.

Taken more than one guitar home at a time?
                          I.e. Drunk twins at the bar

The list goes on ….
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Could not decide which guitar to pick up?
                            I.e. Twins at the bar.

Taken more than one guitar home at a time?
                            I.e. Drunk twins at the bar

The list goes on ….

[/ QUOTE ]

What Bar Do you go to???? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              I'm gonna achieve more than SomeGuy did in his time here, minus the endless guitar arsenal

[/ QUOTE ]

Not something to be proud of and quite honestly was one of the things I disliked about him ..

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 I really didn't like the excel format of girls at all. Whatever to each his own. That is one thing I didn't like. Bad stuff happens in relationships doesn't mean you gotta be proud of it.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Do you ever just appreciate a certain guitar and would like to get crazy with it, but it is taken?
                                I.e. Em

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play the JJ2 anytime, bro, get your ass over here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X