Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are girls like guitars?

[ QUOTE ]
    You can play the JJ2 anytime, bro, get your ass over here.

[/ QUOTE ]

JCF fest at Em's place!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Guitars and girls have a lot in common.

Do you ever just appreciate a certain guitar and would like to get crazy with it, but it is taken?
      I.e. Em

[/ QUOTE ]

You can play the JJ2 anytime, bro, get your ass over here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got your JJ2's bro right here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        You can play the JJ2 anytime, bro, get your ass over here.

[/ QUOTE ]

JCF fest at Em's place!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much would that ROCK?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Any JCF'er is welcome at the House of Emmy and Keith.
        I'll feed ya too. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Em I'm There, as for the whole woman & guitars thing originally I was gonna post here & piss somepeople off because I didn't like a few post . Instead I'll say this, for a guitar you can appreciate & respect , & love the instrument. You can do all this for a woman aswell, for me personaly it boils down to honor I'ld defend a womans Honor over a guitar any day. If some one kicked my guitar & broke it I can replace it or fix it, if someone kicked my woman I beleive in slow painful punishment & swift justice . Meaning no courts or police LoL you get the picture!
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

all i know is i can't live without either one of them .
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              all i know is i can't live without either one of them .

[/ QUOTE ]
              So true.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

By Endrik.."that's normal in the US, but here the cops don't to NOTHING about it."

Well we do when you call us, and half the time woman (victim) NEVER follows thru with the prosecution and goes back to her abusive boyfriend...over and over again.

I used go to the same houses on a weekly basis. I'm talk a busy inner city here too..not where cops are "bored".

so this is NOT true....cops can't stop people from being retards. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

And like everyone else here..You reap what you sow.

Good , you did it to yourself..so don't complain about it!

If she was a good woman someone more deserving will get her..so that's cool.

Even if a woman was your "possesion" ..then treat her like all your favorite things ..with pride , respect , love and care..

Bill Z Bub
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, there are more insteresting things. Serial killer gets max 5 years etc. Our law system is the biggest BS
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well that's not the police end of the deal..we arrest , we do our "job" and risk our lives doing it , do all the paperwork and booking...the law system/courts /lawyers and etc, SUCK. They just let them go..it has NOTHING to do with cops at all..two seperate entitites..and we don't like each other for this very reason..Most Cops , defense attorneys , judges, public defenders are rivals for the most part..

But I totaly agree with you...our justice system sucks balls..they just want the quickest and easiest "c onviction" possible with the least amount of effort on their part..be it a child molster , robber , Grand Theft or whatever..this is FACT..a conviction is a convicton and a feather in their cap..regaurdless of the severirity of that coviction!!!

We do ALL the crazy work , and they do as little as possible..and go "next" to their next case...they just get probation on paper..they don't fuggin' care...some Judges are good and some belong behind bars themselves..and they do eventualy!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

haven't you watched any Dirty Harry movies..???

Cops don't make the laws..we just enforce them..our hands are tied [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The court system is slowly taking the authotity away of law enforcement more and more ..there is alot of animosity in the courtroom..I went OFF on judges many times..to to point where If I didn't bite my tongue.. I would have been in big trouble..but I certainly showed my discontent with those assholes...in my own special way.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ans some of those assholes got indicted themselves ..imagine that!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

well anyway the fact is that my country stinks.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

E where is your country anyway..I was never good in geography.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Our law enforcement / judicial system may be apples and oranges ..maybe the cops do suck there ..I dunno...I'm just talking about here in the states. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I must say you are pretty articulate in the English language ..It's hard to remember that you're not from here..you sound "american" ..just by your posts..I mean that as a compliment.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

my country is in the North East Europe, the whole system is retarded here.

Thanks for the compliment but I really suck in English (ok I can speak well, but my grammar is a hit or miss), I was too busy in the class to act like some silly clown instead of studying. Anyway we learn the English wich is spoken in the England but I learned from the American movies and magazines so I may sound a little bit American as I been told so.

Comment

Alex discovered the college life as well eh?

There's so many beautiful women here it's getting a bit ridiculous, and I am NOT kidding.

I'd put on a blindfold and just point in a random direction, whatever I'm pointing at ends up in bed with me, I'd be willing to take that test, the odds are that high! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously I'll whip out some pictures next week.
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The one thing about guitars (or car for that matter) is that anything wrong with them can be made right if you throw enough money at them.

Most women... welllll...

Comment

Whatever happened to Bret anyways?

Comment

Working...
                                X