The Official 2005-2006 NHL Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official 2005-2006 NHL Season thread

Go avs, avs stars would have been an awesome game. Unfortunately since the espn deal fell through I've got no tv coverage! Lame local sportsnet on fox wont be enough, if they even get any this year...doh!

Comment

Let's Go Flyers!!

Comment

Tonight is the night!!!

Since October 2004 I have had to change my calendar. Tonight I get that opportunity!

(I get my calendar at the home opener. The calendar runs from October to October, since there was no season last year, I kept the old calendar up.)
        Occupy JCF

Comment

I know, The Stanley Cup Champions open tonight, thank you very much for noticing. Yes, your Tampa bay Lightning.

BTW, enjoy the goalie you stole from us. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sour grapes huh? Hey, we paid for him fair and square!

Besides, it's time for an Original 6 team to win the cup. (probably won't be the Blackhawks though)
            Occupy JCF

Comment

The stupid thing was that the offer he was given by TB was better than Chicago!
              He would have made, I believe, 3.5 Million more throught he length of the contract if he would have stayed in TB.

Moreover, his daughter is a up and coming tennis player and was attending a high profile tennis camp in Tampa (where Sharapova, Capriati, Jim Courier, etc. came from).

The only reason he wanted to go to the windy city is that the goal tenders coach in Chicago is an old Russian friend. Hey! more power to him, but I can almost gurantee he WILL not win the Cup this year in a Blackhawk uniform.

Comment

Hey, Vladislav Tretiak is the best!!! He's trained some of the best, ever hear of a guy named Eddie Belfour?
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Does Nikko need futher training?
                  All world goaltender, Stanley Cup Cup winner.

I don't know?!

Comment

I'm so ready. I ordered NHL Center Ice package, I'm ready to rock! Game on foo's!
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I don’t think Khabibulin was happy with the situation in Tampa. IIRC there were actually a lot of question marks going into the 2004 playoffs if Tortorella was going to use Khabibulin or John Graham as the full time starter throughout the playoffs.

GO HABS! (Hoping the new rules will help out our undersized team lol)

Comment

The Penguins look like they could rocket up from the cellar...lots of talent there this season. It sucks that I relocated from Pittsburgh to Denver. I had to buy the Direct TV hockey package just so I can watch my team. I used to have a private box at the Igloo through my old job...I'm gonna miss that in a big way.

Most people in Denver think that the Avs are gonna blow this year...they let too much talent (Forsburg, Foote) get out of town.

Comment

The Avs office must be smoking up the profits because it takes a special kind of stupid to let a talent like Forsberg go.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

they got turgeon to replace him though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                            Amp... Pioneer
                            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

May as well have traded him for a pair of skates and a Darius Kasparitis' rookie card.
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

damn that was stupid, no one can't replace Forsberg
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X