RIP Lambert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RIP Lambert

Sorry to hear this sad news bro. RIP Lambert! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Awww man, that is the worst. So sorry for yuor loss.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sorry to hear about Lambert bro. I bet he had a pretty fun life. Think about that. Some dogs don't get to have any fun.

Comment

I enjoyed the pictures of Lambert, Rupe! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          What a sweet face. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I'm glad to hear things went smoothly, you are a very good friend. I know how tough it is, bro.
          I think Lambert will always remember how cool you all are and the sweet things you did for him to help him feel comfortable and loved.
          May he R.I.P
          Hugs,
          Emmy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            RIP Lambert..May your Valhalla be filled with fire hydrants, gracious butcher shops,and slow mailmen....

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 and hot Poodlettes that do it all [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Thanks again eveyone...your kind thoughts and words have been a big help [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Rupe, sorry about your loss. I've been there too. We had our elderly Lab put to sleep last year and I could hardly bear it.

I hope the concern of your friends here lightens the burden a little...

Comment

I'm really sorry,but it was the right thing to do.Death is just a part of life also if it's always a sad thing,but I'm sure he has been really happy to have been your dog for all these years.May he rest in peace.

Comment

Dogs are man's best friend, my condolences Rupe...

Comment

I love dogs with every fiber in my body,

I feel your loss, RIP Lambert, get that celestial red frisbee!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X