Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimebag Video???

Well we remember that day well [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    I made a donation right when it was put up and was told I would be getting a video full of cool stuff-The donation I made was enough to recieve the dvd vid but I never got one??
    Did anybody else recieve one???

Re: Dimebag Video???

I can send you mine, Or if pat see's this maybe he has a copy left.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I made like 2 payments totalling over $20 and half expected a video, but I didn't follow the directions about emailing or something so I was pretty sure I didn't get one because of that.

If you find th thread, there was something about emailing an address outside of paypal or that a single payment had to be over the amount or something.

Eh, I got other problems, so it wasn't worth freaking on, since I am very sure I dind't follow up correctly. If you followed the directions in the thread, that kinda sucks.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Just PM'd Pat, I may be able to Copy mine. I think My Mom has a DVD Burner. But I can send Mine out to at least 1 guy at a Time

Comment

442W30 and charvel Junkie PM me your ADDY's I have a dime poster from NAMM and a old Guitar world with Dime on the cover with a dime Poster in it

Comment

You are too cool!
            How about make an ISO image and host on that downloadthis.com or whatever they are using in the artists thread?
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

duh I have your's 442 what one do you Want??

Comment

DRS, you have hooked me up way too many times now. What can I get you dude?

Comment

I am not too interested in any of it. I still need to build my Tipton/Downing shrine, Dime will always be awesome, I'd download the Dime tribute, but I don't want to put a brother out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

DRS you are too cool!

Comment

No worries Bro, I actually just found the Dime Issue While Going though all my crap from my Dad's house and I have 2 posters. These Should go to people who enjoy Dime Like I do

Read the Blog I posted an Hour ago

My walls are full, whatever I can do to make everyone else's full of Dime I'll do

Comment

442W30-Yep donated the right amount and followed the directions and sent several emails/pm's saying it never came resent my addy and all. Not trying to cause a stink just never got it and was wondering if they were sent out?? I found my backstage pass from the cfh tour and started thinking about Dime today and how cool he was when I met him and vid came to mind. No problem just thought about it. If someone could make me a copy it would be greatly appreciated I would pay for the disc,shipping etc...

Comment

we're checking to see if there are any left. stand by, sir.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I never got one either after making a donation. I never pushed it though and wasn't going to say anything, but if you find another extra, it'd be cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Pat accidentally mailed me an extra copy after there was a mixup w/ the 1st round of mailings. I'd be happy to send it to either Tony or Hotrod if needed. Let me know!

Comment

See if Tony wants it first. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X