X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate yer job thread?

Nuf said.

I think I said too much at work today.
    I am either getting promoted or walking papers. Anyone else?
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: Hate yer job thread?

Hate No...

Kinda want something else though
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I used to hate my job. The 2 managers I hated the most left, so I might actually go back n try it out.

BTW, if ya said too much, it could go either way. Some management can respect honesty as long as it's respectful, and others are so in love with themselves they can fire ya. I on the other hand told those 2 managers they were "spineless" and to go fukk themselves, and still got promoted w/ a nice raise twice [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But in all fairness they had it comin. They agreed with me on all points I brought to them, but told me that's the way the world works. Screw that man, the world works that way because we "people" make it work like that and let stuff slide, so I chose not to make it "work" for me like that, so I left. But good luck whatever comes your way, things can't suck forever [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

eh, I teach music, Band, Choir and elementary music. K-12 its a pretty busy day from 8 am to 4 pm. But yeah, its not too bad. I'd like to get paid more money, but whatever, this is my first year and my salary will raise a bit each year.

so no, I don't hate it. not yet at least.

Comment

Uh NO I'm a bartender in a strip club [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Uh NO I'm a bartender in a strip club [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I intern???? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

you mean Bar back sure !
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

I can sort Thongs and such [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hate No...

Kinda want something else though

[/ QUOTE ]

took the words right out of my mouth bro. I graduated in may with a information tech degree and im still stuck doing banking. Trying to move within Regions Bank, into their IT dept. but they have put a hold on all tranfers/hires while the whole union planters/Regions conversion is final (which will be in december). Hell, even then, no guarantees. So im with Drs. I don't hate my job, just tired of it. Been doing it for 6 years now and I can do it in my sleep. Quite bored of it and wanna get started at what I like to do. My time is coming, currently looking elsewhere even though I don't wanna do that. 6 years with a solid company, hard to look elsewhere but I'm against the wall here. Things will work out, They always do [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm fully retired before the age of 40. Not really my choice tho...but I'll take it!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Eating, sleeping, breathing guitars? What more could I want?

Comment

Yes, I hate my job.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          things can't suck forever

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure I'd say that... but...

Comment

Yes. I hate it. Its almost unbearable.

Comment

I'm retired... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This..the JCF is the most stressful thing in my life right now..

Now aint that about a bitch.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X