My bros first gig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bros first gig!

I didn't even bring a camera. That sucks.

It was awesome, the 'Killer Crocs of Uganda'. They played two old schoolers - Judas Priest Victim of changes and Sabbath bloody sabbath. They also played 'gay bar' by the electric six. The rythm guitarist was excruciatingly out of tune and used a strat with single hum noise like crazy. He had a les paul that kept cutting out and missed a break in Victim of changes. Poor guy had a shitty first gig, but overall it was fun! Reminds me of every time I have tried to play in front of more than two people! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

A good time was had - the beer special was jagermeister/king can lone star beer for $4. I had 5 of them and came home to post after the show.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Re: My bros first gig!

Very cool man, hell, if the gig didn't go all that well, screw it, more to come I say. Plus that was a pretty good deal on the beer, so the night was still a success! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] BTW, bring yer camera for the next show. I video tape my brother's gigs and they actually see where/how they screwed up onstage, they're actually getting a lot better on their performance now

Comment

My friend was the drummer BTW, I just saw a lot of myself in the Rythm player.
      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Man...I just got to thinkin. Those are some kickass songs your brother's band played. What's gonna happened in like 10 years...will these newer kids still remember this stuff? It's been like 30 years or so since Sabbath put out their first record, and I still get a hard on from it. Gotta keep the good stuff alive!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Hell yeah bro

Comment

Working...
          X