• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This video made me loose hope in American soci

[ QUOTE ]
    it's proximity

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'll play Ron's deputy for the moment. The word you're looking for is "its".
    Apparently you were absent from school that day and never learned it's = it is. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Hahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Usurper!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        it's proximity

[/ QUOTE ]
        I'll play Ron's deputy for the moment. The word you're looking for is "its".
        Apparently you were absent from school that day and never learned it's = it is. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Hahaha! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, IT was a careless mistake [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Couldn't help myself.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I think some of the people in that video are members of this forum. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"I didn't know N. Korea was large like that!"
            "Let's invade France!"
            "They should make a big crater out of M.East for all I care!"
            "Nuclear!"
            [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] They are right?! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with Nuclear? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

..and we shouldn't invade France, we should just build a very high wall around it...and fill it with water. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

also consider this, the video is no doubt edited to show the dumbest answers.
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Re: This video made me lose hope in American society

Your spelling makes me LOSE hope in American youth [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Friggin idiots. Ive already lost hope in society. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I haven't lost hope in society or America... I just think stupid people shouldn't be allowed to vote...

And NO, I'm not trying to turn this into a political bash... Dems and Reps are both smart they just have different opinions... but it's a shame when there are so many stupid people voting on things they have no idea about.

Comment

this???

THIS?????!!!

Surprises you.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...

Welcome to MY world..in full vivid glory...in Technicolor!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NEWSFLASH folks..people are retards! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

which is AWESOME..it seperates ME from THEM!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What I find depressing is that the USA and the UK seem to have the monopoly on fat, stupid and ugly people. Any of our European and Asian colleagues able to confirm or deny this?
                          * Butt-covering note - I am in no way suggesting that any of the American or Brit JCF brotherhood are fat,stupid or ugly (Hey, we're guitar players after all), just the people that I get to see on TV *

Comment

We've got them too, only in very very limited quantities. A rare commodity around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Yeah, we've got a lot of them in Canada too. There's stupid people everywhere. Unfortunately, our societies allow those kind of people to survive.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                We've got them too, only in very very limited quantities. A rare commodity around here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                                Same here! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X