Hotmail problems... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail problems... HELP!

Whenever I sign into Hotmail, it takes me to a screen where I have to type in the numbers shown in a box to proceed to the next screen. Problem with that is it takes me back to the login screen everytime I type in the numbers and stuff. I tried logging into my friend's name and it worked fine. WTF am I supposed to do?
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: Hotmail problems... HELP!

Reboot
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Sorry bro. Done that plenty of times and it is still not working...

Comment

Clear out all your temp internet files and cookies etc.. reboot and see if that helps..

Tools>internet options etc...

Comment

What John said. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I just had my "compusmart" son who is visiting to "Defag" and "Refag" my computer. And he got rid of all the Spyware. I just sent an e-mail to my son at his home as a test and it went through fine. I just sent an E-Mail around the block to my dau-in-law and I got that shit. It may be that the reciprient has something on their 'puter that causes it. But I can tell you this: "IT BEATS THE SHIT OUT OF ME" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

temp internet files and cookies are not likely your problem. if you can sign in to your friend's account then the issue is with your account. have you tried the tech support/help links on the hotmail pages?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                temp internet files and cookies are not likely your problem. if you can sign in to your friend's account then the issue is with your account. have you tried the tech support/help links on the hotmail pages?

[/ QUOTE ] I can't sign in to my friends account., because I don't know how.. Maybe she has signed into mine. I have no fucking idea, but it still sucks. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ya I tried clearing the temp internet files as well as the cookies. That obviously did not work. I am thinking, since I was able to log on somewhere else that there is a connection between something in my mail and something on the C drive....

Comment

Working...
                  X