My son is here!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son is here!!

My 23 year old son came back to visit> "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" He told me a great story. He was up here for four months and then left and went back to Marin. Here's what his friends do. When they go to "Safeway" they use my old phone number to get the discounts. So he and his friends buy stuff and the checkers say: "Thank you, Mr. Rogers". My son and his friend were in line, so my son buys his stuff and he gets the "Thankyou, Mr. Rogers", and then his friend comes right behind him and she has to say: "Thankyou, Mr. Rogers." I think he has 4 friends using the same phone number. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I That number has "Not" been mine for two years. Those marketing asswipes probably can't figure who the fuck Mr. Rogers really is. ( And. yes that is my real name. And no I don't do kids. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: My son is here!!

Cool!! Give him a message from me. "Watch out for that big ass tree limb!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Cool!! Give him a message from me. "Watch out for that big ass tree limb!!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] He will be gone before that limbaughs. I will just have to wait and die while typing inane and weird posts. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Give him my happy greetings..Mr Rogers!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X