Ass kickin boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ass kickin boots?

well my shoes are getting pretty old so I was thinking about getting a pair of boots! whoo, anyone got any suggestions? all i know is i want it in either brown or black and i want them to be medium height, also i want them to look good with jeans! maybe some of you guys can share pictures of some of yours? i dont know I always felt it was mandatory for every man to have a good pair of boots

Re: Ass kickin boots?

My only Boots are my Tech 8's

Kinda like these

I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

When I was a teenager I wore Olive Drab army surplus boots from the vietnam ERA not steel toe but you could kick butt. They were great when broken in but will blister your feet breaking them in also get real army surplus ones not the cheap knock offs.
      Also the coolest boots ever were black leather tank comander boots with steel toe no laces but leather straps I believe they were German army Surplus.

Eitherway look to military surplus there is lots of cool stuff there just stay away from store bought stuff if you want to be unique. Otherwise if you want boots like everyone else go to the mall and get some goretex steel toes by a reputable boot company.

Comment

Some images real unissued boots like the ones I got back in the day.

A better idea of how they look laced up:
        Oh yeah available in all black too.

Some newer Tank crew boots but not as cool as the old pair my friend had cant find any pics of that.
        http://www.stompersboots.com/gtwy_city-2.php

Comment

Wow, yeah I've looked on ebay at a bunch of combat boots. To be honest though, alot of them aren't that appealing to the peepers! I was thinking more along the lines of http://cgi.ebay.com/NICE-DR-DOC-MARTENS-...1QQcmdZViewItem looks wise.

Comment

Just keep looking its really a personal prefrence. Doc Martens are the out thing when I had my boots everyone and their mom had Doc Martens. They arent that great for ass kicking I had been kicked in the shins by a pair it was tolerable where combat boots or steal toes would have floored me.

Just dont buy used boots get a pair of new ones, who knows what someones feet fungus were in the boots.

Comment

These are all I wear. SWAT boots.. Comfy as hell and cheap.

http://www.fire-end.com/Workshoe.htm...o%20side%20zip

http://www.fire-end.com/Workshoe.htm#Raider

Comment

I use these!

Comment

Never been much of a boot fan. I mostly use thin-soled sneakers, since I like to "feel" the ground under my feet. You don't do that with thick soles, and a stiff sole will slow you down. I keep the boots for winter use - they look like this:

Comment

Doc Martens 8 eyelet boots hands down... gonna run ya around $120, but you can wear em anywhere, with just about anything and they look good. Not to mention you can beat the living shit out of them and they last! When I was remodeling my house, I got 27 nails lodged in the soles... not joking, and only one went through into my foot, and that was when I jumped off the ladder onto one. So yeah, theyre pretty rugged.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Check out www.redwing.com. They make awesome boots, lots of different styles.

Comment

I was always a big fan of Wolverine steel toed boots. Work like hell, feel like heaven. I wore the same pair practically everyday for 4 years. After they wore out, I got another pair identical to them.

Comment

caterpillar steel toe.

Comment

the only boots i wear are New Rocks.

93 USA Soloist EDS
                            USA HT6 Juggernaut
                            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Those all suck.