• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ass kickin boots?

[ QUOTE ]
    Those all suck.

Here is what I use.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize the Teletubbies had their own line of clothing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

How about these? They seemed to work for someone else.

-Mark

Comment

get some tall timberlands, and the kind without the faggy brown soft ring at the top.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hell..Check out a a company in England called "Grip Fast"....THEY ROCK!!!

They are the coolest , lightest , most ass kicking boot made..steel toe of course..for ass whoopin pleasure

They polish like mirrors very quickly..

They are more comfortable that ANY boot or shoe I have ever worn..

I wear the British military in smooth black leather / ten eye / steel toe cap / stiched / riveted soles ..GS1016..$150

WOW Looks like merged with Doc Marten since I've bought them..you can even kick ass in PINK and FLAMES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

link..

http://www.instepdrmartens.com/gripfastboots.htm
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I did inventory at the Iron Age warehouse a few times. They sell some nice looking boots. Very sturdy, but a bit expensive. Probably last for years though.
            http://www.ironageshoes.com/OA_HTML/ibeC...5E1A091710DB%7E

If it wasn't two hours away I'd go back to try some on. My feet are weird so buying without trying won't work.

Comment

I like the Lehigh Safety Shoes model 5040 (6") or 5041 (8") pictured. Steel toe/steel shank - last forever.
              When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

scored pair of black doc martens boots for 19.99 plus tax... few days later found some in brown for the same price. check out ROSS... never know what you're going to find i guess. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

I am in industrial maintenance and have done it for almost ten years.I have tried almost every boot you can imagine. Caterplillar are decent but pricey and the soles wear quickly,Wolverines have a plastic insert behind the heel that rubs through and cuts into your ankle,Red Wings are quite an investment.I am exposed to oils,diesel fuel,weld splatter,2200 degree steel,water,and a myraid of other chemicals and conditions.

For my money,the Brahma's at Wal Mart and a can of camp dry are your best bet.I hang mine up in the shed and spray them once a day til the can is empty.The pair I have now are almost a year and a half old,and the only problem I have had was burning up the laces(I leave the original ones in til they crap the bed then replace them with leather treated with camp dry).They are comfortable,break in easily after the camp dry,and have oput lived any other boot I have tried...
                  Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I have custom made "cowboy" boots, I love them, made right after my feet. These boots are the only non-basketball sneakers that I wear.
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                    X