Go Penn State!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Penn State!!!!!!!!

6-0......just beat the Ohio State Suckeyes!!!

Living in Columbus, Ohio and being a Penn State fan is tough. REAL tough. All the ridicule I have received is just amazing. Now I get to go to work and look down my nose at all the scarlet and gray wearing weenerz. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: Go Penn State!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    6-0......just beat the Ohio State Suckeyes!!!

Living in Columbus, Ohio and being a Penn State fan is tough. REAL tough. All the ridicule I have received is just amazing. Now I get to go to work and look down my nose at all the scarlet and gray wearing weenerz. -Lou

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling for PSU.. Now, all my team need to do is upset USC next week.

GO IRISH!!

Comment

My alma mater is kicking some major ass this year. The D looks amazing. Can't wait for Michigan next week!

Comment

The Big Ten is just too damn tough, too many tough teams and if you can go undefeated in the Big Ten this year you could be on the way win a National Championship. Having said that, Penn State has semi-soft schedule but not as soft as Texas and USC.

I'm a Michigan fan, jumped ship to Michigan State after U of M had 2 losses and then Michaigan beats them only to lose a 3rd game to Minnesota yesterday, how pathetic . Lloyd Carr should be fired, nice roster of talent meshed together to be the ultimate underachievers, bad coaching.

Good luck, I'd love to see Penn State keep it up, they have a couple tough conference games left. I love the Big Ten and it is the toughest conference next to SEC. I root for Big Ten all the time.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

It is soo good to see Penn State back were they should be! So much for all those nay-sayers who told Joe that the game had passed him by. Hope PSU can keep it up. Bill - Are you going to try and get to a game this year?

-Kenn

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Bill - Are you going to try and get to a game this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

I might try to wrap a business trip around a home game but I'm running out of time. I'm invited to go to Michigan next weekend but I can't pull it off. What about you?

Comment

Well, I'm still open to it, but it's not looking good. I was suppossed to go to homecoming, but I couldn't work my schedule...We'll have to see how the rst of the fall shapes up...

-Kenn

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Having said that, Penn State has semi-soft schedule but not as soft as Texas and USC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Shawn.. Besides ND fans atleast you see that USC has a cupcake schedule..

Comment

My reply:
                  Go Ducks! I'm going to the game this saturday and I wanna see 'em STOMP UW.

Admittedly, USC trashed 'em a couple weeks back, but hey they came back and won their two away games since then. They're a great team, but USC is seemingly unstoppable in the Pac 10 at the moment and that one was inevitable...

Comment

Working...
                  X